- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Reservoir Grill $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- FINEX Cast-Iron Grill Pan $150
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Grill Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan $59.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $210
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Grill Pan $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $286 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan & Press, 12" Sugg. Price $393 Our Price $249.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Matte Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $225
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $180
- Lodge Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan $34.95 – $44.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle $74.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Round Griddle $25.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Panini Press Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $125
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Press Sugg. Price $164 Our Price $115
Grill Pans & Griddles
For all those times when you can‘t get outside to grill, a cast-iron grill pan is the next best thing. Whether you‘re a resident of the urban jungle or are simply experiencing a bout of inclement weather that‘s interrupting your ability to grill with flair, cast-iron grill pans can give you the coveted grill marks and delicately charred flavor you‘re looking for. Williams-Sonoma‘s selection of cast-iron grill pans and griddles is perfect for indoor cooking that feels at once rustic and luxurious. From perfectly seared steaks to fluffy, evenly baked pancakes, cast iron is the ideal material to help make it happen.
Thanks to their durability and the raised grill lines that mark their surfaces, cast-iron grill pans are perfect for cooking everything from burgers and sausages to corn, pineapple and bread. Anything you want cooked to perfection with grill lines or an artistic grid, you can achieve with a cast-iron grill pan. You can even use your grill pan on your charcoal grill as you‘re cooking out to give tricky grill foods, such as halloumi cheese or fish, a slightly smoky flavor and the grill char that‘s present for the rest of your dishes. The grill pan is the perfect balance between the high cooking temperature and distinctive lines of an actual grill and the solid security of a frying pan.
That balance means that cast-iron grill pans are exceptionally versatile. From perfectly aged and marbled steaks to tofu, any food that you can cook on a grill or in a frying pan, you can cook on a grill pan. Cast-iron grill pans have the added bonus of being able to go from the stove top to the oven, so you can sear steaks and other meat before slipping it in the oven to finish cooking. When seasoned properly, cast iron also has excellent nonstick properties, so you won‘t experience sticking and pulling at the char sites, meaning you‘ll retain that all-important flavor boost with ease.
Even the most complete collection of cookware will benefit from the addition of a cast-iron grill pan. These versatile tools can stand in for a grill or stand alone to help you boost the variety and flavor of the food you serve. Use your grill pan to give a quick, striped char to ingredients bound for a complex dish or let it handle the star of the culinary show. The possibilities are nearly endless.