Tuscan Grilled Rib-Eye Steaks
- 1/3 cup Tuscan grilling paste, plus more for brushing
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 rib-eye steaks, each 12 oz.
- Extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Tuscan grilling drizzle
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
Remove the steaks from the marinade and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the steaks on the pan and cook until dark grill marks appear underneath, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until done to your liking. Brush the steaks with more grilling paste.
Transfer the steaks to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 3 minutes. Cut the steaks into thin slices and arrange on a platter. Sprinkle some of the grilling drizzle over the meat and garnish the platter with the lemon wedges. Pass the remaining grilling drizzle alongside.