Spicy Potlatch Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,
pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. potlatch seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Arrange the chicken on the pan and cook, turning once, until dark grill marks appear on both sides and the juices run clear when the chicken is cut into at the thickest part, about 8 minutes total. Let the chicken cool, then cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Add the chicken, celery, onion, parsley, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.