Free Fast Shipping on Orders Over $49* Use Promo Code SHIP4FREE. SEE DETAILS
Earn 5% Back + a $20 Certificate When You Open & Use a Williams Sonoma Credit Card. LEARN MORE
Exclusive Benefits + 3% Back in Rewards Across Our Family of Brands with The Key Member Rewards. JOIN TODAY
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store. Skip the Line. Enjoy Same-Day Pickup. LEARN MORE
Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
Give the perfect gift. Any occasion, any time.
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Help End Childhood Hunger
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
25% Off Williams Sonoma Cookware + Free Fast Shipping
20% Off Williams Sonoma Cooking Utensils + Free Fast Shipping
Thomas Keller Signature Cutlery by Cangshan
Up to 30% Off KitchenAid® Mixers & Attachments + Free Fast Shipping
20% Off Quick Bread Mixes & Butters
Up to 25% Off French Dinnerware, Cookware, Bakeware & More
Fall Signature Scents
Up to 50% Off Outdoor Cooking & Dining Essentials
How to grill everything, plus our best recipes and tips for cookout classics.
Grill Like a Pro
How to Cook the Perfect Steak, According to Michael & Bryan Voltaggio
Don't waste a great cut of meat with sloppy technique >
A BBQ Chef Shares his Tips on Tackling the Most Common Grill Mistakes
It's all about how you handle your protein >
5 Steps to Perfect Burgers According to Michael Mina
Choose the right meat, toast the buns and other tips from the celebrity chef >
Angie Mar Shares Her Steak Secrets
The Beatrice Inn chef knows a thing or two about grilling great steaks >
Ashley Christensen on the Best Way to Grill a Hot Dog
An entirely new way to approach grilling hot dogs from this North Carolina-based chef >
A Gourmet Grilling Idea from Chef Heston Blumenthal
The British celebrity chef shares his recipe for Chicken Souvlaki, inspired by his new line of grills >
Mastering the Classics on the Grill
How to Grill the Perfect Burger
1. PICK THE RIGHT MEAT The fat-to-lean ratio of the meat is critical for a juicy burger; equal parts ground chuck and ground sirloin deliver the best balance.
2. SHAPE SMARTLY Before grilling, make an indentation in the center of each patty with your thumb. This prevents patties from puffing up as they cook.
3. HANDS OFF! Never press down on a burger with a spatula when it is on the grill; all that does is push out all the flavorful juices.
LEARN MORE PERFECT BURGER TIPS >
How to Grill Great Steaks
1. GO LEAN(ISH) Trim off most of the external fat before grilling; it can cause flare-ups on the grill. (For extra flavor, use trimmings to grease grill grates.)
2. TAKE YOUR TURN Grill over high, direct heat and only turn steaks once during cooking – when the meat has a good sear it will release easily from the grates.
3. LET IT REST After grilling, steaks should rest for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness, to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
LEARN MORE GREAT STEAK TIPS >
How to Grill a Pork Chop
1.THINK THICK Chops that are ¾ to 1-inch thick work best on the grill because they won’t overcook. Bone-in ones have the most flavor.
2. BRINE AWAY! Pork chops are always at risk for overcooking and becoming tough, but a brine helps keeps meat moist even if you leave it on the grill for too long.
3. HANDLE THE HEAT Set up your grill for indirect grilling so you can sear chops over high heat, but then finish them slowly over indirect heat.
LEARN MORE PORK CHOP TIPS >
A Collection of Quality Grills
SHOP NOW >
Williams Sonoma 4-Burner Gas Grill
Williams Sonoma 6-Burner Gas Grill
New Ideas for Summer Grilling
GRILLED PIZZA RECIPES >
GRILLED CORN RECIPES >
Tools for the Grill Master
Top 10 Grill Tools Everything you need to master the barbacue this summer.
LEARN MORE >
Williams Sonoma Butcher Shop Enjoy the same premium meats served at the world's finest restaurant delivered to your door.
Grilling Techniques to Master
Grilling Rotisserie Chicken Get the juiciest grilled chicken ever with a rotisserie.
Smoking Foods on the Grill Use wood chips to add smoky flavor to foods, even on a gas grill.
How to Grill with Charcoal Once you learn how to start a charcoal grill, the rest is easy.
Use Your Grill Like a Oven Master the art of grilling outdoors with indirect heat.
The BBQ Mistakes You’re Probably Making – And How to Fix Them
LEARN MORE ON OUR BLOG >