- Vine Floral Boutis Tablecloth $169.95 – $229.95
- Vine Floral Boutis Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $34.99 – $69.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $23.99 – $59.95
- Italian Washed Linen Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $29.99 – $69.95
- Vine Floral Boutis Place Mats $14.95 – $59.95
- Marseille Place Mats, Set of 4 $49.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Place Mats Sugg. Price $12.95 – $51.95 Sale $4.99 – $51.95
- Italian Washed Linen Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99 – $49.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $9.95 – $39.95 Sale $3.99 – $39.95
- Vine Floral Boutis Napkins Sugg. Price $6.95 – $27.95 Sale $2.99 – $22.99
- Hotel Dinner Napkins $42.95 – $59.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Cocktail Napkins $4.95 – $19.95
- Hotel Hemstitched Dinner Napkins, Set of 12 $79.95
Embellish Your Tabletop with Monogrammed Napkins
Give yourself the gift of monogrammed napkins. In fact, almost anyone would love this gift, so keep it at the top of your go-to list for upcoming birthdays, holidays or housewarmings. Beautiful table linens do so much to help you feel happy at home. Imagine how much you would love to see cloth napkins with your initials at every meal. This is the kind of underrated touch that makes your home stand apart. Look for luxurious choices like Italian linen or a crisp white hemstitched style that mirrors the finest hotels. Monogrammed napkins, especially when paired with monogrammed placemats are a lovely way to set your best table.
Enjoy The Classic Style of Monogrammed Linens
Monogramming home linens has been a tradition for a long time. The most stylish homes often feature monogrammed sheets, pillowcases and more. Table linens are no exception to the charm of a monogram.
- Choose monogrammed napkins with a tonal initial for a subtle effect that won't distract from the lusciousness of your meal.
- Order a set that allows you to place a napkin at each setting when entertaining or reserve the monogrammed ones for you and your partner or other members of the home.
- Discover everyday linens that look great with a monogram. Casual dining deserves to feel special, too, considering it's what most people do every day.
Styling a Monogram for You or As a Gift
How you style your monogram is up to you. There are a few rules that some people have traditionally followed, but with the advent of modern and personalized family nomenclature across society, they're really just guidelines at this point.
- If you share a last-name initial with your partner in your home, you may want to choose that initial for your monogrammed napkins. This is a really nice way to showcase your bond with beautiful decor.
- For those whose initials stand alone, select your first-name or last-name initial as you see fit. You can also pick a letter that represents a nickname or shortened version of your name.
- Some people like to use three initials for the classic monogram. In this case, you can put the last-name initial in the middle or put one after the other, often in block lettering.
Monogrammed Placemats Complement Your Napkins
Select monogrammed placemats, tablecloths and runners to complement your monogrammed napkins. By creating a suite of monogrammed linens to stock your closet, you'll always be able to set a gracious table with a moment's notice and have fine linens to choose when planning meaningful meals.