- Rainy Paradise Printed Organic Bedding $79 – $279
- Allover Rouched Bedding $59 – $249
- Diamond Pintucked Bedding $79 – $299
- Zebra and Cheetah Printed Organic Bedding $79 – $279
- Willow Glen Printed Organic Bedding $79 – $279
- Ikat Embroidered Bedding $79 – $349
- Geo Jacquard Bedding $59 – $199
- Coral Vine Printed Organic Bedding $79 – $279
- New Moon Bedding, Navy $79 – $279
- Pleated Border Bedding $79 – $299
- Signature 300TC Sateen Bedding $79 – $299
- Signature 300 TC Sateen Sheeting $79 – $299
- Sleepsmart 37.5 Bedding $49.50 – $179
- Sleepsmart 37.5 Sheeting $35 – $199
- Chambers 600TC Sateen Bedding $149 – $549
- Chambers 600TC Sateen Sheeting $149 – $499
- Signature 400 Thread Count Percale Bedding $69 – $249
- Signature 400 Thread Count Percale Sheeting $69 – $249
- Lyra Linen Coverlet $99 – $449
- Marea Silk-Cotton Coverlet $79 – $399
- Sleepsmart 37.5 Down Alternative Duvet & Pillow $79 – $279
Bedding New ArrivalsKeep your bedroom up to date with the latest trends with our collection of bedding new arrivals available at Williams-Sonoma. Our new bedding arrivals section makes it easy to find trendy bedding from simple sheet sets to decorative throws and quilts for added comfort and style. Our new arrivals typically feature bedding in a variety of prints and solids that can be used to redesign your room or add style touches to your existing decor.
If you are designing a new apartment or home or simply updating your existing style, start by choosing one of our new arrival duvet covers and shams for fast personality. Choose shams to fit lumbar pillows for added back support when lounging in bed or opt for large square pillow shams for big, decorative pillows. Make a bold style statement with new arrival prints and vibrant colored solids or keep things sophisticated and understated with calming neutrals that turn your bedroom into a haven of relaxation. Our new arrivals also feature a variety of materials from cotton to sateen so you can choose what feels good to you and what makes you the most comfortable.
Once you’ve selected a duvet from our bedding new arrivals section, you can continue building your dream design by pairing it with sheet sets to suit your vision. Match sheet sets to the duvet for a cohesive look that makes your bedroom feel put together. Mix it up by choosing sheet sets in the same color family but use different designs or shades to add dimension. You can also choose to make your sheets stand out by selecting a new arrival sheet that contrasts with your duvet for a fun, bold style statement that is sure to invoke happiness.
Our bedding new arrivals can also feature bedding essentials that help you get your bedroom ready to provide restful sleep and relaxing comfort. Opt for down-filled duvets for cloud-soft comfort or choose a synthetic fill if you have allergies to down feathers. Pair your duvet with pillows that offer soft comfort for a sink-in feeling or go for something firmer if you are looking for more support while you lounge or sleep. Add a bed skirt to cover under-bed storage or to create a put together look that turns your bedroom into a luxury getaway.
Add extra warmth and control comfort by choosing quilts, coverlets and blankets in the latest styles from our bedding new arrivals section. Quilts are a terrific way to add rustic style to your space while also adding texture and dimension to rooms with soft lines. Coverlets and blankets can be used to add vibrant color or bold prints to neutral bedding and can be folded decoratively on top of bedding for a beautiful presentation. Store your quilts and coverlets in end-of-bed storage or beneath the bed if you only use them seasonally and don’t want to crowd your bedding design space. If you live in a warm climate, you can also forgo the duvet in place of a light blanket to keep you cozy without overheating even when the temperature outside skyrockets.
Complement our new arrival bedding with throws that add fun personality and texture to your space. For a luxurious touch, opt for faux fur throws that are also ideal in cold climates. Add the ultimate in softness with cashmere throws that feel as luxe as they look or go for classic warmth with knitted blankets that add rustic style. Select solid color throws to match your new arrival bedding or mix things up by choosing contrasting colors and patterns for added style points. Add special detailing with fringe and tassel throws that create dimension among soft bedding materials.