Sparkling Apple Punch
It’s easy to serve a crowd at an autumn gathering with this festive sparkler, prepared with our Red Apple Sangria Mix. Using an ice ring or a large block of ice will keep the punch perfectly chilled throughout the party without diluting it too much. To make an ice ring, choose a Bundt pan that is no wider than your punch bowl, fill it about three-fourths full with water and freeze overnight.
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml) vodka, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml) Red Apple Sangria Mix, chilled
- Molded ice ring or a large block of ice
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 apple, thinly sliced crosswise into rounds
In a large punch bowl, stir together the vodka and sangria mix. Place a molded ice ring or a large block of ice in the bowl. Pour in the sparkling wine and top with the apple slices. Serve immediately. Serves 12 to 16.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen