Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Named for its super strength, Zwilling’s Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil, then cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam.; 2" high; 1 lb. 14 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam.; 2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam.; 3" high; 3.5 lb.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 1 out of 5 by NeedNewPan from Worst Pan Ever - Don't Waste Your Money We have the 12" pan and everything sticks to it; even using butter or Pam. It can survive my truck running it, but I can't fry an egg in it. It would be easier to fry an egg on a sidewalk on a hot day! My wife likes the way the pan looks, but I can't wait to get rid of it!Date published: 2019-06-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Mike350 from Non-stick doesn't work I bought this pan 6 months ago and it has never performed as a non-stick. Everything sticks to it! It is difficult to clean, and now has permanent stains. The coating is wet by oil, which I have never seen on any other non-stick pan. My 3-year old, $19 grocery store pan still works fine. I am retiring it permanently.Date published: 2019-01-21Rated 4 out of 5 by hotbaba from Love this pan! I bought the 12" Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan in April 2017 and have been using it on an induction stove since that time. It has held up well and I am very please with it. The coating has remained as it was with some minor staining, but no flaking or peeling.Date published: 2018-11-23Rated 1 out of 5 by kvoit from These Do Not Last We received the entire set and the Pans have not lasted. I really loved the looks but that has totally transformed over time and it looks nothing like it did when we bought it, see pictures. The non-stick lasted for about 12 months and now we cannot clean it. We are going to have to buy new pans now since these are impossible to clean. We love the pots, haven't had an issue at all with the pots but do not buy the purchase these pans.Date published: 2018-10-23Rated 2 out of 5 by Isabelg from Beautiful pan but has issues I love this pan, or rather, I WANT to love this pan. It didn’t remain non-stick for more than 5 months. I always hand washed it without abrasive scrubbing.Date published: 2018-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Bkrush from The best I bought this pan about five years ago and it still looks and performs like new. I have recommended it to my children. In fact am waiting on a shipment right now which will be a Christmas gift for one of my children.Date published: 2017-12-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Kim K from didn't remain nonstick I bought this a year or so ago after a year of using a couple of times a week for breakfast, it has lost it's non-stick. I wash it by hand, with a soft cloth, mild detergent and always wait until it's cooled off to do so. Never has it seen an aerosol spray or a dishwasher. I'm miffed as to why it seems like the coating is "sticky" now. It isn't cooking well and is hard to clean now. Will be checking into any warranty to try to return.Date published: 2017-10-07Rated 1 out of 5 by gbrobert from Don't waste your money! I bought this pot 8 months ago. For the first few months I loved it - non-stick was great, it was easy to clean and looked good as well. Then a few months ago the non-stick qualities started to degrade. Now the pan has no non-stick qualities left to it and is useless. So if you want a non-stick pan that works for 4-6 months, this is the one for you! If you are spending a lot of money on a solid pan that will last a long time - stay away! I did follow all of the care instructions, only hand washed and never put in the dishwasher. I reached out to Customer Support and was told this was "normal wear and tear." Buyer beware!Date published: 2017-07-20
What is the difference between this line of cookware and the Zwilling Spirit line?Hi MatsuoRay, The primary difference is the updated ceramic coating. Zwilling Titanium has the Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick.Date published: 2019-05-23