Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Named for its super strength, Zwilling's Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil and cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
5-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. covered saucepan.
- 6-qt. covered Dutch oven.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam.; 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high (5 1/2" high with lid); 4 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven: 10" diam., 5" high (9 1/4" high with lid); 5 lb. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 400˚F.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery