Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 19-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. This 18-piece set gives you a full range of cutlery for preparing everyday meals as well as entertaining.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Knives made in Germany; bamboo block made in China.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak (peeling).
- 4” paring knife.
- 4 1/2" vegetable utility knife.
- 5” serrated utility knife.
- 6” utility/sandwich knife.
- 7” HG santoku.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears.
- 8 3/4" honing steel.
- 19 slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4” bird’s beak: 2 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- 4” paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 1.5 oz.
- 4 1/2" vegetable utility knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 5” serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 6” utility/sandwich knife: 6"-long blade; 5” handle; 4.5 oz.
- 7” HG santoku: 7"-long blade; 5” handle; 5.5 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5” handle; 7.25 oz.
- 8” bread knife: 8"-long blade; 5” handle; 5 oz.
- Eight 4 1/2” steak knives: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4” handle; 2 oz.
- 8” Twin L kitchen shears: 8" long overall; 3.25 oz.
- 8 3/4" honing steel: 8 3/4"-long rod; 5" handle; 6 oz.
- 19 slot storage block: 10 1/2” x 4 1/4” x 8 1/2 high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lovetocook from Sharp but not as quality as my old set We have this same set from 20 years ago but we needed to get a new set. This set is not as heavy as the previous set and the blades are much thinner. The blades are very sharp, however. The other reviews are correct in that the slots are too big for the knives and they jostle around. I purchased the vegetable cleaver to complete the set (when the set arrives one slot is empty). Kind of wish I had spent a few hundred more to get a higher quality set or maybe another brand.Date published: 2018-05-11