Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 8-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. This 8-piece set is a special release in honor of Four Star's 40th anniversary. Stocked with the most essential cutlery for cooking and entertaining, it also includes a birch storage block.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade is hand sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
8-piece set includes:
- 4" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5 1/2" prep knife knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- 10-slot birch storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 5 1/2" Prep Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8 1/4" long overall; 3.5 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9"-long rod, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Knife Block: 9" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/4" high.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Avid Cook from Not sure what is up with this knife set. My husband bought this as a gift for me. The shipping box was in fine shape. The actual Zwilling knife set and block box was dented and obviously pre-opened. The carboard box inside the Zwilling box that the knives came in had holes in it. The enitre contents smelled strongly of mildew. I’m pretty disappointed. I think this set is a return and has been stored in a damp area. I know the product is different than the packaging, but I find myself question the quality of this product and if it is new or a return.Date published: 2017-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by swanfish1985 from Going Strong 10years This knife set was a wedding gift 10 years ago & are still going strong. My husband has had them professionally sharpened twice - & they have maintained their beauty & superior edge. We haven't done anything special in terms of caring for them. I'll be honest, I occasionally run them through the dishwasher & it has not hurt them. Overall, I'd definitely recommend these knives.Date published: 2017-05-05