Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Paring Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our special set gives you two excellent knives, a 2 3/4" fluting and 3" paring, for precision tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. The high-carbon steel blades feature an acute edge angle that cuts with razor sharpness.
- 2 3/4” fluting: Handy for peeling and mincing shallots, garlic and herbs as well as trimming vegetables and fruit.
- 3" serrated paring: Compact curved blade cuts easily through tough, slippery skins and rinds—ideal for tomatoes and citrus.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handles are fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Set of two includes 2 3/4” fluting and 3” serrated paring knives.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" fluting knife: 2 3/4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3" serrated paring: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CherylF from Wusthof 2 piece paring Knife set Use both of these almost daily. Very happy with my purchase. Both are good size and are very easy to use in my everyday cooking. I like all the Wusthof knives I have purchased including the knife sharpener.Date published: 2015-08-28Rated 4 out of 5 by pppppp from Great Knives Bought my 2 piece paring knife set a month ago and love them. Very sharp and great size for cutting!Date published: 2015-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by DroyRider from Great gift for my Sister Bought it as a Christmas gift for my sister. She absolutely loved them. The serrated edged paring knife was a valuable addition to her knife collection.Date published: 2015-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by AngelCake from My favorite for canning I love these knives! I love to can and having comfortable sharp paring knives make it a joy. Makes coring tomatoes, my favorite, a snap. The serrated edge cuts so smoothly, I can remove spotted tomato skins easily before blanching. Great gift for anyone who loves to cook.Date published: 2013-10-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Rocra from I love my Wusthof knives The fluting knife is a replacement. Other one must have been tossed out by accident. But not by me. the serrated knife is ideal for scaling fish. It is easy for me to handle, and can get at those spots close to tail and around the head of certain fishes. I had a similar scaling knife, but it also must have been tossed out. but not by me. i b ought a 35 slot wusthoff knife block. I should have bought one with about 50 slots. I have specialty knives for just about every chore. I love Williams-Sonoma.com, but I also shop at the store quite often.Date published: 2012-12-11