Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stratanium™ Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A high-polished stainless-steel exterior gives this nonstick cookware uncompromising style. Made in collaboration with Denmark's Scanpan, the pans make no compromises when it comes to performance, health and durability. They're crafted of 100% recycled aluminum and coated with Stratanium, a patented PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface designed to outlast every other nonstick pan on the market; they will never peel, crack or break down. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this 10-piece set includes everyday essentials for frying, braising, searing and simmering.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Interior is coated in Stratanium, a patented, non-PFOA nonstick surface that won't crack, peel or break down.
- Nonstick interior does not react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior has a gleaming, mirror-like finish.
- See-through, tempered-glass lids.
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. and 2.75-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam.; 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/4" diam.; 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 2-qt. Saucepan: 2-qt. cap.; 6 1/2" diam.; 4" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- 2 3/4-qt. Saucepan: 2 3/4-qt. cap.; 7 1/2" diam.; 5" high; 3 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. Sauté Pan: 3-qt. cap.; 10 1/4" diam.; 5" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch Oven: 5 1/2-qt. cap.; 10 1/2" diam.; 7" high; 8 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Rated 5 out of 5 by James A Foxx from Beautiful, Well-made, Balanced, Only 1 Complaint.. I bought a new house with an induction cooktop. So, I needed new pots and pans that are induction compatible. I found this set. I liked how they looked. One feature that I really appreciate are the glass lids. I like to be able to see how my food is cooking. These are beautiful, balanced, easy to clean, and wonderful to cook with. My only complaint is that they don't have more pots and pans in this line! I'd love for W.S. to expand this line with more sizes! I'll buy them all.Date published: 2018-12-30Rated 1 out of 5 by Mr Snickers from Expected better for the cost Having used the skillet maybe 10-12 times it already has has many minor but noticeable scratches in the pan as my previous calaphan set did after 15 years of abuse and less than half the cost. I dont know why these pans seem to scratch so easily. No metal utensil has ever been used nor dishwasher. All care instructions have followed. I hope they will last as long as my previous pans. Also like many non stick pans the rivets for the handle are not coated amd can be difficult to clean.Date published: 2018-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by KCKIT from Beautiful Functional Cookware - Scanpan's Latest I was looking for induction capable Scanpan non-stick recycled cookware - and I got a bargain. The most beautiful Scanpan design I have seen on top of everything. The set is made by Scanpan - branded by WS. This means you can use the WS coupon codes. It is the latest Scanpan coating, induction capable. We've had it about one month and the pieces performed as expected in our kitchen. Love the glass lids! Handles are easy to grip. The only 'negative' I would note is that the sides are not tapered for easy pouring, but that was not a deal breaker for me.Date published: 2017-04-06