Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Half Sheet Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our multipurpose professional-weight pan handles a variety of needs, from baking large batches of cookies to sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan has a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing the bakeware to maintain its longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gregg from Pretty Pan With A Serious Flaw Nice looking pan, great size and easy to clean but it warps. Badly. It becomes unusable in any temps over 350℉. The pan twists more radically as the temperature climbs in the oven. Once cooled down it resorts back to its original shape. The description notes that it's usable up to 450℉. That's a lie. Very disappointed. I bought this as a set and the cookie sheet exhibits the same behavior.Date published: 2019-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary A from Beautiful cookie sheet with rimmed sides Love this cookie sheet. Non stick, easy to clean. Didn't warp. May have to buy some more!Date published: 2019-02-25