Wolf Gourmet Stainless Steel 10-Piece Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Special Offer: Purchase a 10 piece Wolf Gourmet cookware set or any two cookware open stock items, and receive a 2-qt Saucier with Lid (up to $289 value) via mail-in coupon. Print Coupon
For home cooks who have discovered the joys of cooking, Wolf Gourmet multi-clad cookware delivers exceptional performance. For anything from a quick pasta to a multi-course meal for a special occasion, this cookware ensures even heat distribution, fast heating, and superior heat retention for all your cooking needs. This 10-piece set includes the essentials for everyday cooking and entertaining. All Wolf Gourmet cookware is hand crafted in the USA.
- Patented seven-ply stainless steel construction eliminates hot spots for more even cooking throughout.
- Optimized to heat up quickly and maintain excellent heat retention.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handles comfortably fit a variety of hand sizes.
- Durable construction backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Hand crafted in the USA.
10-piece set includes:
- 8 1/2" skillet
- 10" skillet
- 2-qt. saucepan with lids.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" skillet: 8 1/2" diam., 3" high; 2.1 lb.
- 10" skillet: 10" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2.6 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high (5 1/2" high with lid); 3.1 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4" high (6" high with lid); 3.1 lb.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high (6" high with lid); 5.1 lb.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 11 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high (7 1/2" high with lid); 6.2 lb.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface can be used with metal utensils and will not react with foods.
- All pieces are fully clad - all seven layers extend from the bottom to the top of the pan for even heating.
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500˚F.
- Flared rim facilitates drip-free pouring.
- Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture.
- Beveled wall reduces the risk of burning and sticking.
- Handles are riveted for durability.
- Hand crafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500˚F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.