Willie Bird Fresh Turkey Breast, Bone-In
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When a whole turkey is larger than you need, this succulent bone-in breast is the perfect menu choice. It’s from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. Whether you roast the turkey in the oven or on the grill, the tender white meat is exceptionally juicy and flavorful—the perfect centerpiece for a special-occasion feast and delicious in sandwiches.
- Quantities are limited.
- 8 lb. uncooked (serves 8–10).
- Shipped fresh to arrive chilled; will keep for up to 7 days refrigerated.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving Delivery, order by November 22, 2019, 11:59pm PT, for delivery on November 26-27.
- For Christmas Delivery, order by December 20, 2019, 11:59pm PT, for delivery on December 24.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, place the turkey in the refrigerator or freezer. The turkey will keep refrigerated, up to 7 days, or frozen, up to 3 months.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Remove turkey breast from the packaging, rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Brine or season as desired. Place turkey breast on a rack in a roasting pan and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Position rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 375°F.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until the skin is golden brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast, away from the bone, registers 165°F – anywhere from 1 to 2 hours.
- Transfer the turkey breast to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
- 100% fresh turkey.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped overnight from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22 to arrive November 26-27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Sunday, December 15 to arrive December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Williams Sonoma Brining Blend, Autumn Fruit & Spice
Brining Bags, Set of 3
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 4 out of 5 by CocoLovesToCook from Very moist & tasty bone-in turkey breast! I have ordered the Willie Bird Fresh Turkey Breast with bone-in for several years and have not been disappointed. Very moist tasty breast meat, though I do a two-day brine with the breast before cooking. I like that it arrives fresh and not frozen. This makes it very easy to handle and prepare for oven. Plus, it is super easy to carve and comes out of the oven looking beautifully nutty brown. The only thing that would improve this particular bone-in breast is if Willie Bird offered a pre-brined version. I would pay more to not have to tackle the brining chore - and this is the only reason that I gave it a 4 star and not a 5 star review. But if you don't mind brining, then this is a 5-star bone-in turkey breast. I've tried several different gourmet brands and this is the best one in moistness, flavor and appearance. All my guests love this turkey breast - and it is perfect size for smaller gatherings.Date published: 2016-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by KellyWinston from Best Ever! This was our second Willie Bird Breast, Bone-In and it was even more delicious and tender than 2015 Thanksgiving if that's possible! Our prep is quite similar to "FoodieNFlorida" and I also supplement with some other ingredients recommended by "The Silver Palate Cookbook". The gravy was awesome. Loved so much, we are having it for Christmas too. And I appreciate that there is no "gamey" aroma either while prepping or after it has been refrigerated.Date published: 2016-12-16Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodieNFlorida from Worth the $$$ This was the best turkey we have ever had. I am ordering one for Christmas. We don't like the dark meat so this year I just ordered the bone-in turkey breast. I mixed herbs with softened butter and put the mixture under the skin and put some white wine and chicken broth in the roasting pan. I don't know how much that contributed to the tastiest, juicy turkey ever, but I am going to repeat the recipe and the willie bird every year! It's a pricey turkey but to hear guests rave about it, it's worth it!Date published: 2016-11-25