Williams Sonoma Silicone Mini Spatulas with Olivewood Handles, Set of 2, White
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- One Day Deal
- Free Fast Shipping
- One Day Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We designed these hardworking spatulas according to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Great for everything from stirring and folding to mixing and sautéing, they combine durable, heat-resistant silicone heads with gently tapered wood handles that feels exceptionally comfortable in your hand.
- Silicone head won't chip or crack and is heat resistant to 600°F.
- BPA-free silicone head won't absorb food odors and flavors.
- Handle is crafted from olivewood harvested in France.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Set of two includes one mini spoonula and one mini jar scraper.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini spoonula: 8 1/2" long; mini jar scraper: 8 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not allow spatula to sit in water or soak for extended periods of time.
- We a recommend periodically applying a thin coat of food-safe mineral oil to the wood, which significantly extends the life of the spatula and preserves its natural finish and texture.
Next Day Delivery