Williams Sonoma Ready to Bake Classic & Chocolate Croissants
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted in the traditional French style, these classic and chocolate croissants are made using a buttery puff pastry that bakes up perfectly crisp and flaky. Shipped frozen, they are easy to prepare – just thaw and then bake. The croissants emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, delicate interiors and an irresistible buttery aroma. There's no simpler way to bring a taste of France to the breakfast table.
- Set of 24, 12 of each flavor (Classic and Chocolate).
- 3 lb. 15.6 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 9 months.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let thaw for about 30 minutes. Preheat an oven to 350°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Dough (wheat flour, butter [cream], water, sugar, yeast, whole milk powder, salt, wheat gluten, food enzymes [amylase, hemicellulose], ascorbic acid [as dough conditioner]), egg wash (eggs, water).
- Contains: Wheat, milk, egg. May contain tree nuts and soy.
- Dough (wheat flour, butter [cream], water, chocolate [sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (as emulsifier), natural vanilla flavor], sugar, yeast, whole milk powder, wheat gluten, salt, food enzymes [amylase, hemicellulose], ascorbic acid [as dough conditioner]), egg wash (eggs, water).
- Contains: Wheat, milk, egg, soy. May contain nuts.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.