Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stir Fry Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: Professional Stainless-Steel cookware set through 2/1/2019. Enter Online
Create quick and healthy one-pan meals for the entire family with our high-performance stir-fry pan. Tall, sloping sides and an aluminum core promote fast, even heating for perfectly seared meat, seafood and vegetables. Double handles make easy work of tossing and serving.
- Aluminum-core base transmits heat with impressive efficiency while giving you great temperature control.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel cooking surfaces heat evenly for first-rate searing. Exteriors are made of top-quality stainless steel for durability and easy care.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 3 lb.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by lorrainesfav from great price. nicely made. stir fry's perfect. I have All-Clad cookware and love them. But I needed a stir fry pan and didn't want to pay over $300. This stir fry pan was on sale, free shipping and another 20% off. I received it today and made a veggie stir fry for dinner. It cooked PERFECT. I coated the pan with canola oil first, set the heat to high and then added my garlic, ginger and veggies. It cooked perfect, did not stick and washed up nicely. My 12" glass cover from another pot fit perfect too. What a great deal. Thanks!Date published: 2017-08-19Rated 1 out of 5 by Glorianna from Problem Fry Pans My husband bought me this 10 piece set and I thought I was set for life with my shining lovely new fry pans as they advertised how much work had gone in to manufacturing the best pan they could. Well at first it was wonderful. But, after a couple of years the fry pans started giving me a problem Everything sticks to them! Even something like bacon. Can't even fry an egg--doesn't matter if I use olive oil or another substance. A life-time guarantee, so I called the Company and since I don't have the slip and bought it at a store, I have to go to the store where I purchased it (Lynnfield, MA--a beautiful store so well laid out) to get it replaced. Will let you know if they stand behind a product with their name on it! Also, if the same thing happens to the new fry pans that I should receive. Should I hope problem solved like a Pollyanna?Date published: 2017-03-11Rated 5 out of 5 by depcounsel from handy for all uses excellent pan for all daily uses. very high quality stainless steelDate published: 2017-01-30