Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Nonstick Roasting Pan with Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our high-performance roaster, equipped with a sturdy rack that elevates foods for uniform cooking. The durable pan is made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminum reinforced with ceramic-titanium particles and coated with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek nonstick cooking surface. The extra-thick aluminum construction ensures efficient heating, and the nonstick interior is durable enough for deglazing on the stovetop to create savory gravies and pan sauces.
- Set includes roaster and companion stainless-steel rack.
- Extra-thick aluminum base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Cast-aluminum body is reinforced with ceramic titanium particles permanently bonded to the pan, making the body ten times harder than stainless steel.
- Patented Green Tek nonstick compound will not peel or react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- High sides reduce splatters to help keep your oven clean.
- Stainless-steel handles are comfortable to grasp, even with bulky oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Roaster: 19" x 13 3/4" x 5" high; 7 lb.
- Rack: 18" x 12 3/4" x 3 1/4" high; 12 oz.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering an manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.