The Fruit Company Williams Sonoma Fruit & Cheese Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Fresh cheese and fruit are always a welcome gift, especially when it arrives at the peak of freshness. Our collection is prepared for us by The Fruit Company, a family-run business in Oregon dedicated to providing the highest quality local fruit and artisanal cheeses. A handy reusable wooden crate arrives beautifully arranged with a carefully curated selection of red and green D'Anjou pears and Fuji apples, as well as a trio of locally made award-winning cheeses. Enjoy them on their own, or add a bottle of wine and a crusty bread for the perfect picnic.
D'Anjou Pears: Four stout and juicy D'Anjou pears with a luxurious maroon or vibrant green exterior. (Two of each; approx. 8 oz. each).
Fuji Apples: A cross between a Ralls Janet and Red Delicious, Fuji apples are crisp and crunchy, with just the right amount of sweetness. (Two apples; approx. 8 oz. each).
Herb de Provence Havarti: A Top Honor winner at the American Cheese Society, this semi-soft Danish cow's milk cheese is seasoned with basil, fennel, thyme and lavender for aromatic, savory flavor. (4. oz.).
Farmstead Gouda: Award-winning cow's milk cheese handcrafted in Oregon with a slightly nutty, subtly sweet finish. (4 oz.)
Rogue Creamery TouVelle: An American original, this semi-hard cow's milk cheese offers the full flavors of sweet cream, milk chocolate, roasted nuts, a hint of vanilla and the slightest tang. (4 oz.)
- 3 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apples can be stored in the refrigerator. Pears should be stored at room temperature or, if ripe, in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Fuji appjles.
- D'Anjou pears.
- Herb de Provence Havarti: Fresh pasteurized cow's milk, sea salt, basil, fennel, savory thyme, lavender, cultures, enzymes.
- Farmstead Gouda: Fresh pasteurized cow's milk, sea salt, cultures, enzymes.
- Rogue Creamery Touvelle: Pasteurized whole cow milk, enzymes, cheese cultures.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.