Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Mini Loaf Pan Plaque
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Miniature breads and pound cakes are just right for tucking into gift baskets or serving with meals. Our professional-quality pan bakes four petite loaves, and our exclusive Goldtouch nonstick coating releases the tender bread with ease.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating is more resistant to abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting loaves in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by PT10 from Mixed Feelings I bought this pan several months ago. I use it mainly for Zucchini Bread and the size is great for individual portions. However, they still stick! Even when I grease and flour the pan. I have to pry them out. Very frustrating.Date published: 2017-11-13Rated 5 out of 5 by lin76 from Love everything about it Bought this last year... and love it ever since. I dont write review when i only use the product once or twice thats why i wait till a year later which i have been using over and over, this are couples pics of my recent bakes using this pan. Mini sponge cake.Date published: 2017-11-10Rated 2 out of 5 by LizSinMT from Not sized per description I bought based on description and should have read further down reviews as another reviewer also notes that the loaf size is NOT the standard mini-loaf of 5 1/2 x 3 x 2 1/4 even though the description states this size. VERY disappointing. It is a nice heavy pan and works well to make tiny loaves that are actually 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 x 1 3/8. I will likely donate this to my thrift and try again.Date published: 2017-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzanne4 from Best Bread Pan Ever! I make great pumpkin bread (my mother-in-law's recipe) but have trouble with it either sticking or not baking all the way through. No longer an issue with this Gold Touch Loaf Pan! They came out perfectly! Now I hope they come up with a 4-loaf pan too...Date published: 2017-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by KarenSS from My most-used baking pan I love this pan and use it a couple of times a month to make quick breads, which I then freeze and enjoy one loaf at a time. With some of my recipes, I need one more small loaf pan, but it holds most recipes just fine. I give out two (different kinds) of breads to my friends at work for Christmas - easy! Cleans easily.Date published: 2016-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Mpdallas from Love all Goldtouch The pan works great like all the Goldtouch pans. However, I agree the size is not as versatile. I used it to make mini poundcakes that I brought to a dinner party where people assembled their own strawberry shortcakes.Date published: 2016-03-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Baker24 from Fantastic mini mini loaf pan I've owned this pan for a couple of years and its still non stick. I make mini pumpkin, banana & zucchini breads. Perfect size for individual serving or bake sales. This is one of my favorite pans. I own several goldtouch pans & they are wonderful to bake with.Date published: 2015-12-27Rated 2 out of 5 by HelenFitzG from Gold Touch: Great; Pan Size Too Small I love the Goldtouch bakeware. No questions. However, this mini-loaf pan is not the same as a previously offered 4 mini-loaf set. The stated size is 51/2" X 3" x 21/4" per loaf (I assume; it's certainly not the entire pan). The actual size of each pan is 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1". It's too big for an individual serving and too small for a gift loaf. Please bring back the true quarter size mini-loaf pans.Date published: 2015-12-19