Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Mini Loaf Pan Plaque
Miniature breads and pound cakes are just right for tucking into gift baskets or serving with meals. Our professional-quality pan bakes four petite loaves, and our exclusive Goldtouch nonstick coating releases the tender breads with ease.
- Extra-thick aluminized steel distributes heat evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic-reinforced nonstick coating is more resistant to scratches abrasion than standard nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist scratches, cutting loaves in the pan is not recommended.
- Prepare the pan according to individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the pan’s appearance over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by LizSinMT from Not sized per description I bought based on description and should have read further down reviews as another reviewer also notes that the loaf size is NOT the standard mini-loaf of 5 1/2 x 3 x 2 1/4 even though the description states this size. VERY disappointing. It is a nice heavy pan and works well to make tiny loaves that are actually 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 x 1 3/8. I will likely donate this to my thrift and try again.Date published: 2017-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Suzanne4 from Best Bread Pan Ever! I make great pumpkin bread (my mother-in-law's recipe) but have trouble with it either sticking or not baking all the way through. No longer an issue with this Gold Touch Loaf Pan! They came out perfectly! Now I hope they come up with a 4-loaf pan too...Date published: 2017-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by KarenSS from My most-used baking pan I love this pan and use it a couple of times a month to make quick breads, which I then freeze and enjoy one loaf at a time. With some of my recipes, I need one more small loaf pan, but it holds most recipes just fine. I give out two (different kinds) of breads to my friends at work for Christmas - easy! Cleans easily.Date published: 2016-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Mpdallas from Love all Goldtouch The pan works great like all the Goldtouch pans. However, I agree the size is not as versatile. I used it to make mini poundcakes that I brought to a dinner party where people assembled their own strawberry shortcakes.Date published: 2016-03-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Baker24 from Fantastic mini mini loaf pan I've owned this pan for a couple of years and its still non stick. I make mini pumpkin, banana & zucchini breads. Perfect size for individual serving or bake sales. This is one of my favorite pans. I own several goldtouch pans & they are wonderful to bake with.Date published: 2015-12-27Rated 2 out of 5 by HelenFitzG from Gold Touch: Great; Pan Size Too Small I love the Goldtouch bakeware. No questions. However, this mini-loaf pan is not the same as a previously offered 4 mini-loaf set. The stated size is 51/2" X 3" x 21/4" per loaf (I assume; it's certainly not the entire pan). The actual size of each pan is 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1". It's too big for an individual serving and too small for a gift loaf. Please bring back the true quarter size mini-loaf pans.Date published: 2015-12-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Southernbellelady from Perfect for baking and freezing I love this pan for baking mini loaves. It will be perfect for making some goodies to wrap and include in holiday gift baskets. I also used this pan to make mini meat loafs. After preparing the meat loaf, I filled each section and placed the pan in the freezer. Once frozen, the individual loaves just popped right out. I wrapped each in freezer paper to cook later. Everyone loved having their own little loaf on their plates when it came to eating them. Works great when cooking for one or two people. Great time saver! I highly recommend this pan. The quality is excellent and made in USA is something I appreciate. Would love to see some recipes for it posted.Date published: 2015-09-23Rated 4 out of 5 by MamaLori from Works well I used this for the very first time to bake tiny zucchini loaves. The loaf size was just a bit too small [my fault for not paying more attention to size]. I used the Bak-klene ZT spray and after allowing bread to cool for 5 minutes, they dumped right out. Pan cleaned well with soapy water.Date published: 2015-08-22