Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Fluted Tart Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
For perfect tartlettes with fluted crusts, this American-made pan is designed to promote even baking and browning, ensuring that each tart's flaky, decorative crust is released in perfect shape.
- Six wells are fluted molded for molding perfectly fluted tartlettes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 3/4".
- Wells: 4 1/2" top diam., 4" bottom diam.
- Pan capacity: 5 1/2 cups.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by westerl from Nice Design BUT this Pan is NOT NonStick I bought this pan a few weeks back. While I love the design, my egg tartlets stick to it. This requires considerable effort to clean.Date published: 2017-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by CharliePockets from Amazing product! Pie crusts we're golden brown and crispy on the bottom. Never seen such consistent browning. These gold touch pans are the best!!!!Date published: 2016-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by charlebo from My favorite tart pan I've never used a tart pan before. It was a challenge to use it.Date published: 2013-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Nimcook from Great mini tart pan I was a little leery about the pan since it has fixed bottom. I have been using it fir the last month and everything turned out beautifully with flaky crust. Tarts slide right out and look great. It's a true non- stick pan. Get it if you are like me. With this pan i make mini quiches for my kids in the morning, they absolutely love how the pies turn out each and every time.Date published: 2013-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by motherrabbit from Love this pan I have been making small quiches for my family for occasional breakfasts for months now using this pan. It cleans well, is non-stick and best of all - made in USA! I just bought two more pans for my mother and mother-in-law. In the Pros and cons I say this is versatile and it is but I have only used it for quiches so far.Date published: 2012-11-20