Williams Sonoma Happy Birthday Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel of Portland, Oregon, has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, sourced mainly from the Pacific Northwest and packaged in locally made wooden keepsake boxes. This decadent array of artisanal treats and soothing sundries nourishes both body and spirit. Arranged in a reusable crate, it's the perfect way to wish friends and family a very happy birthday.
- Contents: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Crate: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- CC Made Classic Artisanal Caramel Corn (8 oz.)
- Fatty Sundays Birthday Cake Pretzels (1.25 oz.)
- McCrea's Classic Vanilla Caramels (1.5 oz.)
- Salty Road Deep Dark Chocolate Taffy (1.75 oz.)
- Celebration Candles (10 count)
- Dimensions & More Info
- CC Made Classic Artisanal Caramel Corn: Rich, flavorful caramel corn handmade in small batches in Berkeley, California.
- Fatty Sundays Birthday Cake Pretzels: Delightful pretzel rods coated in creamy white chocolate, then covered in vanilla cookie crumbles and rainbow sprinkles.
- McCrea's Classic Vanilla Caramels: Sweet, aromatic vanilla caramels.
- Salty Road Deep Dark Chocolate Taffy: Rich, sweet chocolate taffy finished with a touch of crunchy sea salt.
- Celebration Candles: Hand-dipped multicolored candles.
- Use & Care
- Store all unopened food items at room temperature.
- Caramel corn, pretzels and taffy will keep unopened for up to 6 months.
- Vanilla caramels will keep unopened for up to 5 months.
- CC Made Classic Artisanal Caramel Corn: Pure cane brown sugar, organic yellow popcorn, olive oil, unsalted butter, tapioca syrup, kosher salt, baking soda.
- Fatty Sundays Birthday Cake Pretzels: Unbleached wheat flour, salt, vegetable oil (palm and/or corn oil), malted barley, dextrose, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, soda, sugar, cocoa butter, milk, sunflower lecithin, vanilla, sugar, cornstarch, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (cottonseed and/or soybean), soy lecithin, dextrin, confectioners' glaze, natural flavor, artificial flavor, Red #40 Lake, carnauba wax, Yellow #6 Lake, Blue #1 Lake, Yellow #5 Lake, Red #3, Blue #1, Red #40, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, canola and/or soybean and/or palm oil with TBHQ (preservative), high-fructose corn syrup, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, leavening (baking soda and/or calcium phosphate and/or ammonium bicarbonate), soy lecithin, natural flavor, artificial flavor, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, natural flavor, soy lecithin.
- McCrea's Classic Vanilla Caramels: Fresh milk, fresh cream, cane sugar, inverted cane sugar, tapioca syrup, butter (cream, salt), molasses, vanilla extract (alcohol 35%), salt.
- Salty Road Deep Dark Chocolate Taffy: Corn syrup, sugar, invert sugar, unsweetened 100% chocolate, evaporated milk, salt, monoglycerides, diglycerides.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.