Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Mini Madeleine Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This American-made pan promotes even baking and browning, ensuring that the mini madeleines develop bakery-style crowned tops and release in perfect shape. The pan's Goldtouch coating prevents sticking and cleans up in seconds.
- Twenty-five wells for mini madeleines, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results; won't rust or corrode over time.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 15 3/4".
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash panin warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery