Williams Sonoma Gift Crate Caramel Apple & Assorted Chocolate
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Raise even the most bah humbug of holiday spirits with these delightful treats from Colorado's Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Perfect for friends, family and coworkers, the collection includes two of Rocky Mountain's best-selling cheesecake caramel apples, two apple pie caramel apples and a generous box of assorted chocolates – all hand cut and drenched in premium Guittard white, milk or dark chocolate. This crowd-pleasing assortment arrives in a reusable wooden crate.
Cheesecake Caramel Apples: Decadent combination of creamy caramel, vanilla confection and crushed graham cracker crumbles. (2 apples; 8.3 oz.)
Apple Pie Caramel Apples: Delightful pairing of creamy caramel, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla confection. (2 apples; 11 oz.)
Assorted Chocolate Box: Silky creams, crunchy nut clusters and chewy caramels covered in Guittard white, milk or dark chocolate. (14.5 oz.)
- 3 lb. 5 oz. total.
- Wooden Crate: 11 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 8" high.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apples: Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator where they will keep unopened for up to 3 days.
- Chocolates: Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place; do not freeze. Chocolates will keep for up to 5 weeks at room temperature.
- Apples: Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Cheesecake Caramel Apple: Granny Smith apple, graham crackers (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, graham flour (whole grain wheat flour)], sugar, soybean oil, honey, leavening [baking soda and/or calcium phosphate], salt, soy lecithin [emulsifier], artificial flavor), sugar, corn syrup, evaporated milk, cream (milk, carrageenan, dextrose), white coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, titanium dioxide color, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vanilla), hydrogenated coconut oil, salt, natural and/or artificial flavor, soy lecithin.
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple: Granny Smith apple, white coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, titanium dioxide color, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vanilla), corn syrup, dark brown sugar, sugar, cream (milk, carrageenan, dextrose), milk, hydrogenated coconut oil, spice, salt, natural and/or artificial flavor, soy lecithin.
- Assorted Chocolates: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, cocoa mass [processed with alkali], lactose, milkfat, lecithin [soy and/or sunflower], vanilla), sugar, semisweet chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, butter oil, lecithin [soy and/or sunflower], vanilla, milk), corn syrup, white coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, titanium dioxide color, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vanilla), cream (milk, carrageenan, dextrose), water, almonds, milk, butter (cream [milk], water, salt), white coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, palm oil, whey, nonfat milk, sunflower lecithin, vanilla), pecans, toasted coconut (coconut, sugar, dextrose, salt, sodium metabisulfite [preservative]), peanut butter (peanuts, dextrose, hydrogenated vegetable oil [rapeseed, cottonseed], salt), honeycomb chip (sugar, corn syrup, molasses, salt), roasted cashews (cashews, peanut and/or cottonseed oil), coconut (coconut, sodium metabisulfite [preservative]), hydrogenated coconut oil, brown sugar, semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, vanillin, artificial flavor, natural flavor), chocolate liquor, orange puree (orange, sugar, water, pectin, agar, locust bean gum, benzoate of soda [preservative], citric acid, natural flavors), pectin, lemon puree (lemon juice solids, lemon pulp, sugar, water, citrus pectin, vegetable stabilizers, [agar, locust bean gum], benzoate of soda [preservative], natural flavors), cherry puree (sugar, cherries, applesauce, water, natural flavors, artificial flavors, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, agar, citric acid, locust bean gum, sodium benzoate [preservative], FD&C Red #40, potassium sorbate [preservative]), decoratives (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa [processed with alkali], soy lecithin, confectioners' glaze, corn syrup, salt, artificial flavor), yellow string (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil], whole milk solids, whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, soy lecithin [emulsifier], artificial color [Yellow Lake #5], salt, artificial flavor), pink string (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil], whole milk solids, whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, artificial color [titanium dioxide, Red Lake #40], soy lecithin [emulsifier], salt, artificial flavor), salt, natural and/or artificial flavor, soy lecithin, egg whites, citric acid, Red #40, Red #3, natural flavor, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.