Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules, Spiced Pecan Pumpkin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We collaborated with European coffee masters to create a line of premium recyclable coffee capsules for the Nespresso machine, made from 100% Fairtrade-certified coffee beans. A classic autumn brew, our Spiced Pecan Pumpkin espresso is custom blended using the finest arabica and robusta coffee beans from South America and Asia. The result is a bold, well-rounded espresso with aromatic notes of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg – plus a smooth, nutty finish.
- Set of 10 capsules.
- Suitable for Nespresso Original line drop-through capsule machines, excluding VertuoLine, U, Prodigio, Expert, professional machines, built-in models and KitchenAid® models.
- Each capsule makes one cup of espresso.
- Blended from 100% Fairtrade-certified coffee beans, reflecting our commitment to quality, sustainability and long-term relationships with coffee farmers.
- BPA-free capsules are made of 100% recyclable aluminum for optimum freshness (see Use & Care tab for recycling details).
- Made in Belgium with beans from South America and Asia.
- Nespresso is a trademark owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. This product is not endorsed by or related to Nespresso USA or any of its affiliates.
- Use & Care
To recycle coffee capsules:
- Remove aluminum covering from capsule.
- Compost or discard used coffee grounds.
- Rinse capsules and place in recycling bin.
- Fairtrade-certified coffee, natural flavors.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.