Williams Sonoma Cedar Planks, Set of 4, with Plank Saver
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Grilling fish fillets, poultry or steaks on natural cedar planks infuses the food with a lightly smoky, tangy flavor while retaining moisture. Our set includes a stainless-steel plank saver to hold the plank on the grill and protect it from flames, which allows it to be used again. This is a fabulous gift for the outdoor chef.
- Set of four reusable Western red cedar planks and a stainless-steel plank saver.
- Place a presoaked plank in the plank saver, arrange ingredients on top, place directly on grill, close the lid and cook.
- Foods emerge with a pleasant smoky tang; especially wonderful for preparing salmon.
- Plank saver has side handles for easy lifting with grill mitts and carrying to the table.
- Plank saver is dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cedar Planks: 11 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 1/2" thick; 4 oz. each.
- Plank Saver: 14" x 5 3/4" x 1" h.; 15 oz.
- Planks made in Canada.
- Plank Saver made in China.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
- Place the plank saver directly on the grill. For best results, cook food slowly over low, indirect heat with grill lid closed.
- The planks can be reused. See cleaning instructions below.
- Caution: The plank saver will become hot. Handle with caution and always use heat-safe gloves or mitt.
- After use, allow plank to cool. Hand-wash with hot water only and rinse thoroughly. Allow to air-dry before storing.
- Stainless-steel plank saver: Allow to cool before cleaning. Dishwasher safe. Or hand-wash with water and soap; dry immediately. Do not use abrasive scrubbers.
Next Day Delivery
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Can you use in the oven?Hi Justharts, When planking in the oven, you are not looking for a smoky flavor, but rather a fresh wood flavor. That being said, don't expect to see smoke building in your oven, rather adding flavor with steam. Make sure to soak your plank in warm water as that absorbs into a grilling plank faster than cold water will. Heat your oven to 400-450 degrees. Under 400 degrees and you won't be able to heat the moisture quickly enough for the wood flavor to absorb into whatever it is you're cooking. Over 450 degrees, and your moisture will vaporize before it gets a chance to infuse the wood flavor. Make sure to place a pan under the plank on the bottom rack to catch drippings. This will allow for better air circulation and ultimately better flavor transfer.Date published: 2019-04-07
Approximately how many times can reach plans be used (i.e. just once, or depending on care, repeatedly)?