Williams Sonoma Cedar Planks, Set of 4, with Plank Saver
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Grilling fish fillets, poultry or steaks on natural cedar planks infuses the food with a lightly smoky, tangy flavor while retaining moisture. Our set includes a stainless-steel plank saver to hold the plank on the grill and protect it from flames, which allows it to be used again. This is a fabulous gift for the outdoor chef.
- Set of four reusable Western red cedar planks and a stainless-steel plank saver.
- Place a presoaked plank in the plank saver, arrange ingredients on top, place directly on grill, close the lid and cook.
- Foods emerge with a pleasant smoky tang; especially wonderful for preparing salmon.
- Plank saver has side handles for easy lifting with grill mitts and carrying to the table.
- Plank saver is dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cedar Planks: 11 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 1/2" thick; 4 oz. each.
- Plank Saver: 14" x 5 3/4" x 1" h.; 15 oz.
- Planks made in Canada.
- Plank Saver made in China.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 1 hour.
- Place the plank saver directly on the grill. For best results, cook food slowly over low, indirect heat with grill lid closed.
- The planks can be reused. See cleaning instructions below.
- Caution: The plank saver will become hot. Handle with caution and always use heat-safe gloves or mitt.
- After use, allow plank to cool. Hand-wash with hot water only and rinse thoroughly. Allow to air-dry before storing.
- Stainless-steel plank saver: Allow to cool before cleaning. Dishwasher safe. Or hand-wash with water and soap; dry immediately. Do not use abrasive scrubbers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Can you use in the oven?Hi Justharts, When planking in the oven, you are not looking for a smoky flavor, but rather a fresh wood flavor. That being said, don't expect to see smoke building in your oven, rather adding flavor with steam. Make sure to soak your plank in warm water as that absorbs into a grilling plank faster than cold water will. Heat your oven to 400-450 degrees. Under 400 degrees and you won't be able to heat the moisture quickly enough for the wood flavor to absorb into whatever it is you're cooking. Over 450 degrees, and your moisture will vaporize before it gets a chance to infuse the wood flavor. Make sure to place a pan under the plank on the bottom rack to catch drippings. This will allow for better air circulation and ultimately better flavor transfer.Date published: 2019-04-07