Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron by Staub Round Oven
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We collaborated with Staub, French masters of cast-iron craftsmanship, to design our signature line of high-performance enameled cast-iron cookware. Each piece is optimized for specific methods of cooking, with thoughtful features to streamline tasks. This round Dutch oven has a wide base to make extra room for browning and braising larger cuts of meat. Use it for slow-cooking meats, poultry and vegetables or for simmering soups, stews and chili. After cooking, the exclusive piece goes beautifully from stovetop or oven to table.
- 5 1/2-qt. or 7 1/4-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight cast iron absorbs, transfers and holds heat exceptionally well for uniform cooking.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored ombré exterior finish that resembles fine ceramic.
- Textured matte-black enameled cooking surface contains traces of quartz to enhance searing and browning.
- Patented, precisely placed chistera-shaped spikes inside the lid funnel juices onto food for basting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Designed by Williams Sonoma and crafted in France by Staub.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2 qt.: 10" diam., 6" high with lid; 12 lb. 14 oz. including lid.
- 7 1/4 qt.: 11" diam., 6 1/2" high with lid; 15 lb. 11 oz. including lid.
- Made in France.
- Durable enameled finish resists rust, chipping, cracking and requires no
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handle on lid is easy to grasp.
- Lid provides a tight seal that locks in moisture, ensuring tender, juicy results.
- Large loop cast-iron handles provide a secure, comfortable grip, even when you're wearing oven mitts.
- Heat-retaining cast iron keeps foods warm at the table.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.