Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Rich and moist, this beautiful dessert sets the standard for classic white layer cake—and it's entirely gluten free! Hand made at a small family-owned cake boutique in Florida, the four-layer cake is blended using Chef Thomas Keller’s signature Cup4Cup gluten-free flour and other premium ingredients for the best texture and flavor. The tender layers have the richness and heft of pound cake, and the entire decadent creation is filled and swathed with ultra-rich buttercream frosting for an over-the-top finish.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 6–8).
- 3 lb.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Cake: Cup4Cup gluten free flour, butter, trans fat free vegetable oil, sugar, natural vanilla, whole buttermilk, fresh egg whites, salt, baking powder.
- Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
Gluten-Free Coconut Cake
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
Rated 5 out of 5 by Florida from So Good! This was the best GF cake! Tasted wonderful. Moist and wonderful icing! Would definitely buy it again. Bought the chocolate GF one too. Not sure which I liked best. They were both wonderful!Date published: 2017-08-21Rated 4 out of 5 by arizonaqueen from Yummy Cake I ordered this lovely cake for Christmas Eve dinner. It arrived promptly, looked like the picture (gorgeous), and tasted divine. Instructions for prep were clear and concise. It looked small before cutting but that's because of the 4 layer height. I got 8-10 slices from it. You might not. The cake was moist and rich. It was a bit heavy on the icing but it was really good icing so that was ok. And it was gluten free, which is a must for me. I will order it again!Date published: 2016-01-15Rated 4 out of 5 by garnet10 from pretty good vanilla cake This is probably one of the best GF vanilla cakes we have tried--the cake is moist and dense and has a good flavor. It's easier to mask gluten free flours with chocolate, so this GF vanilla cake was surprisingly good. DH didn't like the flavor of the frosting, but I thought the cake, for a GF vanilla cake, was pretty good overall. If I purchased a pre-made cake again, I would probably go with the chocolate one.Date published: 2015-12-30