Vosges Heart Chocolate Box
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Chicago's Vosges Haut Chocolate specializes in premium chocolates from around the world, and unique flavor fusions that delight the palate. Perfect for the valentine with wanderlust, this heart-shaped box holds 16 truffles inspired by Oaxaca, Budapest and beyond. Made with exquisite dark and milk chocolates and infused with spices and herbs, liquors, fruits and nuts, the collection offers an adventurous variety along with a booklet of tasting notes and origin stories.
- Box of 16 truffles includes 2 Budapest, 2 Naga®, 1 Oaxaca, 1 Chef Pascal, 1 Gianduia, 1 Woolloomooloo, 1 Olio d'Oliva, 1 Viola, 1 Absinthe, 1 Wink of the Rabbit®, 1 Black Pearl®, 1 Soul & Motown, 1 Funk & Disco and 1 Rap (see More Info tab for details).
- 16 pieces (6.09 oz. total).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Oaxaca: 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate with guajillo y pasilla chilies and pumpkin seeds.
- Chef Pascal: 62% cacao dark chocolate filled with Schwarzälder kirschwasser and a tart Michigan cherry.
- Gianduia: Creamy 45% cacao dark milk chocolate studded with I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts.
- Woolloomooloo: Macadamia nuts and Sri Lankan coconut in 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Olio d'Oliva: First-press Tuscan olive oil melded with 36% cocoa butter white chocolate and green olives.
- Viola: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate with candied violet flower and mini purple floret.
- Absinthe: Kübler absinthe, Chinese star anise and fennel blended into 62% cacao dark chocolate and accented with Sri Lankan coconut ash.
- Naga®: House-made toasted-curry masala and coconut puree enrich 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
- Wink of the Rabbit®: 45% cacao dark milk chocolate enrobes soft burnt caramel and New Mexican pecan.
- Black Pearl®: Pink Fijian ginger and freshly grated wasabi add zing to 62% cacao dark chocolate and ceremonial Matcha.
- Budapest: Kalocsa Hungarian paprika enlivens 62% cacao dark chocolate.
- Soul & Motown: Sweet churned, cultured butter ganache inside creamy 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, accented with smoked Fleur de Sel sea salt.
- Funk & Disco: Banana pudding and vanilla powder sweeten 45% cacao deep milk chocolate.
- Rap: Rich chocolate with a kick of horseradish.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and place in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator; do not freeze. Chocolates keep up to 1 month refrigerated or 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural flavor), organic heavy cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier]; contains less than 2% of each of: bananas, coconut puree (coconut milk, coconut, sugar), hazelnuts, invert sugar syrup, extra virgin olive oil, organic sugar, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), macadamia nuts, pecans, organic brown rice syrup, water, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), natural flavors, kirschwasser liqueur, crystalized violet flower fragments (sugar, violet flower, acacia gum, natural flavor, natural color [cochineal]), absinthe liqueur, organic desiccated coconut, praline grains (hazelnut, sugar), spices, vanilla powder (maltodextrin, vanilla), stock flower (matthiola incana) petals, cocoa nibs, green olives, sweet curry (spices), pumpkin seeds, food grade activated coconut shell charcoal, matcha green tea, wasabi, lemon zest (peel), sea salt, pasilla chili, guajillo chili, smoked sea salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.