Vosges Chocolates Best of Vosges 3-Tier Gift Tower
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Travel the world with Vosges Haut-Chocolat, a Chicago-based chocolatier whose artisanal confections feature unique flavors from around the globe. The perfect gift for the adventurous chocolate lover, this collection features three tiers of the company's most popular offerings, including mini exotic chocolate bars, peanut butter bonbons and chocolate ganache truffles infused with an international array of spices, fruit, nuts and herbs. (See More Info tab for flavor profiles.)
- Mini Exotic Chocolate Bar Library: Small bars of premium milk chocolate and dark chocolate in six unique flavor profiles like Gogi & Pomegranate, Turmeric Ginger, and Bacon. (9 bars; 4.5 oz. total)
- Peanut Butter Bonbons: Two-bite squares of creamy peanut butter ganache, infused with pink Himalayan salt, enrobed in velvety milk chocolate and topped with crunchy Maldon salt. (9 pieces; 4.4 oz. total)
- Petit Voyage Truffle Collection: Exquisite ganaches feature distinctive ingredients including IGP hazelnuts from Italy's Piedmont region, pink Himalayan salt, Reishi mushrooms, Fijian ginger and sweet Indian curry. (9 pieces; 5 oz. total)
- 13.5 oz. total.
- Purple gift boxes are hand tied with satin bows.
- Includes booklet with descriptions of each flavor.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Mini Exotic Chocolate Bar Library:
- Matcha Green Tea & Spirulina Super Dark™ Mini Chocolate Bar (2): Matcha green tea, spirulina and cocoa nibs in dark chocolate (72% cacao).
- Coconut Ash & Banana Super Dark™ Mini Chocolate Bar (2): Sri Lankan coconut, charcoal coconut ash and Hawaiian banana in dark chocolate (72% cacao).
- Goji & Pomegranate Super Dark™ Mini Chocolate Bar (2): Pomegranate and goji berries with pink Himalayan salt in dark chocolate (72% cacao).
- Barcelona Exotic Mini Chocolate Bar (1): Hickory-smoked almonds with fleur de sel grey sea salt in deep milk chocolate (45% cacao).
- Turmeric Ginger Mini Chocolate Bar (1): Golden coconut milk of coconut, turmeric, ginger and black pepper in dark milk chocolate (45% cacao).
- Mo's® Dark Bacon Mini Chocolate Bar (1): Fruitwood-smoked uncured bacon in dark chocolate (62% cacao), accented with alderwood-smoked salt.
Petit Voyage Truffle Collection:
- Hazelnut Reishi La Bombe (1): IGP Piemonte hazelnuts, Reishi mushroom, sweet dulce de leche and crunchy cocoa nibs in milk chocolate (45% cacao).
- Champagne Bonbons (2): Brut Champagne, burnt-sugar caramel and freeze-dried raspberries in dark chocolate (62% cacao).
- Black Pearl (1): Pink Fijian ginger, freshly grated wasabi, dark chocolate (62% cacao), ceremonial-grade green tea.
- Naga Truffle (1): Coconut and sweet Indian curry in dark milk chocolate (45% cacao).
- Red Hawaiian Salt Caramel (1): Red Hawaiian sea salt and burnt-sugar caramel in deep milk chocolate (45% cacao).
- Maple Sugar & Walnut Caramel (1): Maple sugar, walnuts and Vermont maple syrup in dark chocolate (62% cacao).
- Blood Orange Hibiscus Caramel (1): Blood orange, bitter-orange liqueur and crushed hibiscus in dark chocolate (62% cacao).
- New Mexican Pecan Caramel (1): Pecans and vanilla extract in deep milk chocolate (45% cacao), topped with Maldon salt.
- Use & Care
- The chocolates ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, remove them from packaging.
- Chocolate bars will keep for up to 12 months at room temperature, unopened.
- Peanut Butter Bonbons will keep for up to 3 months at room temperature, unopened.
- Place truffles in refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 2 weeks. Remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature 2 hours before serving.
Mini Exotic Chocolate Bar Library:
- Matcha Green Tea & Spirulina Super Dark™ Mini Chocolate Bar: Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor*), cacao nibs, matcha green tea, spirulina powder.
- Coconut Ash & Banana Super Dark™ Mini Chocolate Bar: Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, vanilla bean seeds*), dried bananas pieces, ground banana peel, natural coconut flavor.
- Goji & Pomegranate Super Dark™ Mini Chocolate Bar: Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, vanilla bean seeds*), goji berry powder, pomegranate powder, pink Himalayan salt.
- Barcelona Exotic Mini Chocolate Bar: Milk chocolate (cane sugar*, unsweetened chocolate*, cocoa butter*, whole milk powder, vanilla bean seeds*), hickory smoked almonds (almonds, vegetable oil [canola, safflower and/or sunflower oil], salt, corn maltodextrin, torula yeast, sunflower oil, cane sugar, onion powder, autolyzed yeast, cane molasses, natural smoke flavor [including hickory], caramel color), sea salt.
- Turmeric Ginger Mini Chocolate Bar: Milk chocolate (sugar*, unsweetened chocolate*, cocoa butter*, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor*), organic desiccated coconut, sweet curry powder (spice), natural coconut flavor, black pepper, turmeric, ground ginger, cardamom, nutmeg.
- Mo's® Dark Chocolate Bacon Mini Bar: Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, vanilla bean seeds*), bacon (pork, water, sea salt, turbinado sugar, natural flavoring, maple syrup), bacon (pork, sea salt, raw sugar, celery powder, spices), cane sugar, alder smoked salt.
Peanut Butter Bonbons:
- Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, vanilla powder), peanut butter (dry roasted peanuts), sea salt.
Petit Voyage Truffle Collection:
- Milk chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), heavy cream, brown rice syrup, cane sugar, dulce de leche caramel (reduced-lactose sweetened condensed whole milk [milk, cane sugar, skim milk], non-GMO corn syrup, water, cane sugar, butter [cream, salt], butterfat, pectin, non-GMO soy lecithin [emulsifier], baking soda, natural flavor, salt), hazelnut paste, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavors), Champagne, pecans, walnuts, cane sugar, coconut puree, Madagascar vanilla extract, cacao nibs, blood orange puree (blood oranges, sugar), maple syrup, caramel (cream, non-GMO corn syrup, cane sugar, non-GMO soy lecithin, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt, natural vanilla flavor, water, invert sugar syrup, freeze-dried raspberries, burnt sugar syrup (cane sugar, water), orange zest, bitter orange liqueur, rosemary extract, natural coconut flavor, sweet curry powder, green tea, matcha powder (Aiya Ceremonial Grade), soy lecithin (emulsifier), wasabi, yeast extract, cultured dextrose, oriental mustard, ginger, Reishi mushroom powder, black Hawaiian sea salt, gold leaf, cloves, cinnamon, fennel seed, cardamom, turmeric, nutmeg, black pepper, white pepper, fenugreek seed.
- * Fair Trade certified.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.