Vitamix S55 Personal Blender, Brushed Stainless
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Featuring an exclusive brushed stainless-steel finish, this space-saving Vitamix blender takes the guesswork out of food prep with convenient preset functions. It combines the professional performance of a full-sized Vitamix blender with a streamlined design that’s ideal for on-the-go food prep. Just turn the dial to whip up anything from an individual smoothie to the perfect party dip or frozen dessert. Ideal for blending soups, sauces and more, this versatile machine is also handy for chopping herbs and veggies.
- Four preset functions include Smoothies, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Power Blends—a special setting for processing hard or tough ingredients, such as kale or carrots.
- Variable-speed operation with a pulse feature gives you precise control over texture, whether you're blending or chopping.
- Interchangeable 40-oz. prep container and 20-oz. insulated blending container/travel cup make it simple to switch from one preparation to another.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model S55.
- 6" x 9" x 16" high.
- Travel container: 20 fl.-oz. cap.
- Large container: 40 fl.-oz. cap.
- 790-watt motor.
- 8 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Durable plastic base; BPA-free Tritan copolyester container.
- Made in USA with U.S. and foreign components.
- Compact, state-of-the-art machine features an all-metal container-to-base coupling—and the signature laser-cut, stainless-steel blades that make every Vitamix so efficient.
- Brushed stainless-steel finish resists smudging and fingerprints.
- 20-oz. double-wall blending container/travel cup with flip-top lid is ideal for cold beverages to go.
- 40-oz. container is just the right size for preparing smaller family meals.
- Safety interlocking system turns the machine off automatically when the container is lifted or rocked from the base while you’re blending.
- Includes a signature Vitamix cookbook.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Additional 20-oz. to-go containers sold separately.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp — handle with care.
- Blending containers, lids and blade base are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Vitamix 20-Oz. To-Go Container
Rated 4 out of 5 by Marie kitty from Vitamin S55 I bought my Vitamix a short time ago because it had an on-off switch. I like it very much but I wish it were a bit easier to operate. There are too many safety features and it is guide heavy for my hands.Date published: 2018-08-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Alissa87 from Save your money! I’m an avid smoothie/ shake person! I make a shake every day and I was so excited to finally try a vitamix blender. We were able to get one with credit card points. We’ve had it about a year now and I cuss every single time I use it! Other then the fact the motor doesn’t seem to fail like other blenders I’ve used, it DOES NOT blend well at all! It takes about 3 times for it to blend frozen fruit (1/2 is bananas and berries) on the sensory setting. There’s been several times I’ve put my straw in the cup and the banana hasn’t been touched. I never write reviews, but for as much as this blender cost I’ll try to save the next person the hassel and money!Date published: 2018-08-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Philip F from Would like a different blade for S base. We have a different brand of blender that is not as powerful but has only the inverted blade, not the top one as on the Vitamix. It works the best for smoothies, no pulse needed, just turn it on and it takes care of the rest. I suppose I could Dremel off the top blade on an S base and give it a try myself but I think I would prefer Vitamix just making a different blade that works for smoothies and not pretend that one blade is perfect for 10 jobs.Date published: 2018-07-29Rated 2 out of 5 by Wade from Disappointed Was very excited to receive my brand new Vitamin until I started using it. Very disappointed in the overall power just to make a smoothie it’s power is not up to par Also the container you get with it is very small on the inside and the lid is very difficult to pop on and off when you’re taking sips .Date published: 2018-07-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Mauteen from Strong and Easy This is not my first high powered blender, I had a Blendtec before my current Vitamix and I must say this Vitamix blender is so much more durable then the old Blendtec I hadDate published: 2018-06-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Aurora Marin from I enjoy it! The vita mix is very efficient and convenient and I am glad I purchased it.Date published: 2018-01-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Airmoire from s55 Excellent product. Perfect for individual portions.Date published: 2018-01-21Rated 1 out of 5 by Wolff from Mixes well My vitamix was a present I like that I do not need to use my coffee grinder to grind flax seed. It mixes wellDate published: 2018-01-20