Vitamix Reconditioned A2500 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Vitamix A2500 blender gives you a smart technology advantage when processing ingredients. Three program settings automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in timer adds to the foolproof design.
- Three program settings—Smoothies, Hot Soups and Frozen Desserts—automatically adjust blending times and speeds for the container selected, then stop the blender when done.
- Variable Speed Control allows you to achieve the perfect texture, from chunky salsa to smooth puree.
- Pulse feature delivers a quick burst of power for chopping, kneading dough and more.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches with the same machine—then store, transport or serve.
- Built-in digital timer ensures ingredients are never over- or under-processed.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #065942 (Black), #065945 (White), #065944 (Slate), #065943 (Red)
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 12 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, and alleviates need to scrape down the container's sides.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to navigate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Recipe book included.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Container is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend on highest speed for 60 seconds.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.