Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base with a copper finish. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and hand built in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Copper-plated base is burnished to light sheen and coated for protection against fingerprints and scratches.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #60204.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 1 minute. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
- Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the strawberries on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine the yogurt, cranberries, bananas, oranges and agave nectar. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kirsten28 from Best blender ever!! I received this Vitamix as a gift and I am so grateful I got one! I have used it almost every day since the day I got it and I love everything I have been able to make with it. Smoothies, ice cream, soup, cashew butter, and cashew milk are just a handful of things I’ve made with it so far. I love that I can sneak in vegetables in the smoothies I make for my two small children and they can’t even tell the veggies are in there thanks to the Vitamix!Date published: 2018-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Karn from Live the programs and variable speeds. I haven’t used it a lot yet. I made hummus and love the performance of the machine. I didn’t vibrate like my blend tec. I know it is going to be a wonderful addition.Date published: 2018-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by BabeRuth from GREAT INVESTMENT Have had my vitamix 750 for 6 years and never used it for anything but smoothies. Just this week in the middle of another diverticulitis attack, after the initial 5 or 6 days (or longer) with nothing but clear liquids I tried butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots which I had baked in oven with olive oil/salt, pepper and put the veggies in my blender with chicken broth and was I ever in for a treat! Never tried the soup before because I figured a blender couldn't possibly get it hot enough. Was I wrong!! It was so thick, creamy, and smooth that I thought I was in heaven to have something so tasty that I could eat. You would have thought it had cream in it. Still on medication for diverticulitis so still have to be cautious what I eat but today I tried pea, cauliflower, broccoli blended soup. It is delicious and I feel like I'm getting a treat. I will never part with my vitamix. Best investment I have made in my lifetime. Well worth the money I paid for it.Date published: 2018-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by IreneW from Absolutely Impressive! I bought my Vitamix Pro 750 approximately a month ago, i have used it almost everyday for making smoothies, soup and sauce. We just loved the texture of the soup and smoothies, there are smooth and full of flavours. Honestly, It has broaden our ways of eating healthily and widening our creativity to making food more appealing and tasty! Love it!Date published: 2018-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Trump 2020 from IT LIVES!!!!! I've had my VItamix for 3 years now. Love it. Then I was using it to whip some potatoes and it burned out! I was so sad! Then a few days later I go online to learn about repairs for burnt out motors and I learn it has a "time out" function that allows the motor to cool down before burning out. I ran back to the kitchen, plugged it in, and Boom Smoothie city. Thank you Vitamix for making a rad product!Date published: 2018-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Brianne from Amazing Blender! We purchased our Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender a couple months ago. We have used it everyday - sometimes several times a day and absolutely love it! Powerful blender and smoothies are creamy without any ice chunks or gritty seeds left. Worth every penny!Date published: 2018-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Canaler from The Rolls Royce of blenders I gave my ten-year old Vitamix - in perfect working order - to a family member and bought this new one.Date published: 2018-10-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Pasquale Pete from Grind coffee beans ?? We love this Vitamix Pro 750, but not sure how to grind some coffee beans, please give tips if you know how, Thanks !!! peteDate published: 2018-10-11