Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This reconditioned top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rxlouie from Why Did I wait so long Why did I wait so long to get a Vitamix? I can't believe I spent money on the cheap plastic part alternatives, such a Ninja. This refurbished unit has been excellent. Making my morning smoothies has never been so easy and it comes out smooth and my dates, lemons with rinds all come out smooth and silky for a great morning start. The cleaning is just as easy. Just some clean water, a couple of drops of dish detergent and put on clean mode and it comes out sparkling! This unit seam so much quieter than my Ninja. Love the rubber base that absorbs the vibration and some of the sound of the canister. Cons - electric touch is very sensative - just have to be very careful of what you press.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph Farley from My wife lives this blender Got this for my wife for her birthday. She uses multiple times a day and has not stopped raving about it. Well worth the money. The consistency and smoothness of the smoothies she has been making are unparalleled.Date published: 2019-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by SilverBirch from Love this machine I had heard about Vitamix for years and wondered what all the fuss was about. Now I understand. This machine is incredible, and I highly recommend it!Date published: 2019-01-24Rated 4 out of 5 by Roger1086 from Very powerful I bought this for my wife about a month ago. She loved the power. Very powerful. Would recommend.Date published: 2019-01-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Win Myint from Great product This is the best blender I ever have. My smoothies are nice and smooth. I am very happy with my purchase.Date published: 2019-01-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Toni144 from 1st professional blender ever purchased I this professional blender is a X-mas gift to me...Date published: 2019-01-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathleenlp from Worth Every Penny! I am so happy with this purchase! I have resisted due to the cost but I found a refurbished unit on the website and it performs perfectly. We make smoothies everyday and I have burned up Ninja's and Bullets and they never made them smooth enough. This brand does it in a flash. I have made chicken salad and soups too. Comes with a great cookbook!Date published: 2019-01-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Molly31 from Sleek and powerful Since buying the vitamix a month ago, it has been used almost every day for smoothies. For this function it is perfect. I love how easy it is to clean as well. Only disappointment is that making nut butters is not as easy as i had hoped. You can only do a little at a time so i have to do a bunch of small batches to get the quantity i want.Date published: 2019-01-19