Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This reconditioned top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maury4ever from Great features I bought my vitamix and I love it, I first thought that it wasn't as powerful as the old one I got but when I did my green salsas I changed my mind, everything came out great without having to blend for ever. Love my vitamixDate published: 2019-04-08Rated 5 out of 5 by TomNG from Fantastic performance We chose this blender due to the availability of the dry grains contain. There are so many blender brands available. Choosing one can be difficult. We were replacing a 25 year old Kitchen Aid that had quit on us. We discovered the dry grains container, which made our decision to purchase the Vitamix. The Vitamix has a powerful motor Even if accessory containers were not available this is a very impressive appliance. The all glass front is easy to clean. Vitamix designed the rest of the unit with cleanliness in mind. The "boot" that holds the container is removable and keeps the unit head clean and dry. No other blender we considered had this feature. We have added the AER container and scale to the collection. The Perfect Blend smart app works with the scale. It is easy to use with the blender. I have thought that maybe we should have chosen one of the Smart blender units to pair with the scale, but have discovered that using the scale and app are so easy, maybe the smart blender is not necessary...With the quality of the Vitamix I know that it will be a long time before I need to replace it and perhaps I will never know the answer to my question.Date published: 2019-04-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy B from Love my Vitamix! I have been toying with the idea of purchasing a Vitamix for some time now. I am so glad I finally decided to go for it! I decided to go with a reconditioned model and could not be happier. It is so easy to use (and clean!!). I have made so many juices and smoothies and soups and sauces...I think it’s a must in everyone’s kitchen (especially the Vegan kitchen!!)Date published: 2019-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Heidi Vitamix from Why did I wait so long to buy Reconditioned 780? We have owned a BlendTec blender for about 10 years. My husband always wanted a Vitamix but we couldn't justify purchasing such a costly item when we had something comparable. Recently we had trouble with the BlendTec lid staying on, so we decided to splurge and purchase a Vitamix. We decided on a refurbished one to save some money. After using our Vitamix for 1 month now, I can honestly say I wish we had purchased it sooner. The blender is amazing and is definitely better then our old one which we thought was pretty good. We've made daily breakfast smoothies, soup, ice cream and hummus. All have been smooth and delicious.Date published: 2019-03-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Brotherplucker from The Real Deal! Don't know what took me so long to purchase this product. Professional features, easy to use...what's not to like.Date published: 2019-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by MamaJo from Powerful and sleek! Great machine! Life changing! I bought this machine so I could follow Dr. Brooke Goldner's Good Bye Lupus hyper nourishing smoothie protocol. It came out of the box looking brand new. It is easy to use and easy to clean. I wish I would have invested in this impressive appliance years ago! The touch screen is fun to use, but it is sensitive to human touch. If you are concerned you might accidentally start it, just turn the power button off immediately after blending. It is located on the side. I am one very happy and very grateful customer!Date published: 2019-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by rxlouie from Why Did I wait so long Why did I wait so long to get a Vitamix? I can't believe I spent money on the cheap plastic part alternatives, such a Ninja. This refurbished unit has been excellent. Making my morning smoothies has never been so easy and it comes out smooth and my dates, lemons with rinds all come out smooth and silky for a great morning start. The cleaning is just as easy. Just some clean water, a couple of drops of dish detergent and put on clean mode and it comes out sparkling! This unit seam so much quieter than my Ninja. Love the rubber base that absorbs the vibration and some of the sound of the canister. Cons - electric touch is very sensative - just have to be very careful of what you press.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph Farley from My wife lives this blender Got this for my wife for her birthday. She uses multiple times a day and has not stopped raving about it. Well worth the money. The consistency and smoothness of the smoothies she has been making are unparalleled.Date published: 2019-01-27