VinGardeValise® Wine Suitcase, Grande 12 Bottle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate wine lover's travel essential, this innovative rolling suitcase is the best way to transport your favorite vintages. Designed for maximum safety and durability, the state-of-the-art hard-shell case is fitted with customized high-density foam inserts that protect wine bottles during even the roughest transit. If you don't need all the inserts, simply remove them and use the space to pack everything from clothing and shoes to souvenirs.
- VinGardeValise® Wine Suitcase transports up to 12 standard 750ml bottles.
- Rugged exterior is made of proprietary polycarbonate blend for durable protection.
- High-density, temperature-regulating foam inserts prevent wine bottles from breaking.
- Belted foam top fits securely over recessed wine inserts to prevent slippage.
- Wine inserts can be removed to create packing space for other items.
- Sturdy telescoping handle is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Asymmetrical 360° Hinomoto wheels make suitcase easy to maneuver.
- Fully compliant with FAA and TSA luggage policies and procedures.
- TSA-compliant lock is flush mounted and integrated into suitcase.
- Includes HomingPIN® lost luggage locator accessory.
- Suitcase is also ideal for transporting fine spirits, craft beer, artisanal olive oil and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 13 1/2" x 27" high.
- 14 lb.
- Designed in USA and made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe exterior clean with a soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.