Valentine's Day Mini Caramel Apples with Conversation Hearts, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Our sweet, tart mini caramel apples will be your sweetheart's favorite treat. Each is handcrafted of a crisp Granny Smith apple from Washington state, buttery homemade caramel and premium chocolate. The set of four petite apples includes two dipped in dark chocolate and two dipped in milk chocolate – all finished with a Valentine's Day conversation heart candy.
- Includes 2 Milk Chocolate apples and 2 Dark Chocolate apples.
- 1 lb. 5 oz. total (each apple serves 2–4).
- Shipped fresh.
- Available for immediate or Valentine's Day delivery. Immediate delivery orders will arrive within 1–2 weeks of order placement date; for Valentine's Day delivery, order by Feb. 6 for delivery by Feb. 13, 2019.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, they will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled, so the chocolate and caramel stay intact. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour before serving. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Milk Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), icing decoration sugar, cornstarch, dextrose, egg whites, salt, artificial flavors, artificial colors (Red #3, Red #40, Blue #1, Blue #2, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), culture.
- Dark Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), icing decoration sugar, cornstarch, dextrose, egg whites, salt, artificial flavors, artificial colors (Red #3, Red #40, Blue #1, Blue #2, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), culture.
Please allow 2-9 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.