Valentine's Day Fruit & Confection Gift Tower
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Express the height of your devotion this Valentine's Day with a towering gift of fresh orchard fruit and tempting chocolate treats. The collection is prepared for us by The Fruit Company, a family-run business that's dedicated to providing the highest-quality local fruit and artisanal candies. The beautifully decorated boxes arrive filled with juicy pears, crisp apples, chocolate-covered cherries, chocolate-covered almonds and mint chocolate truffle cremes – all neatly stacked and tied with a bow, ready to share with family, friends and coworkers.
Fuji Apples: Deliciously sweet with crisp flesh and a delicate apple blossom aroma. (3 apples)
Pink Lady Apples: Delightfully crisp and juicy, with a sweet, tart flavor. (3 apples)
Red d'Anjou Pears: Juicy and stout with sweet, white flesh and deep ruby skin. (2 pears)
Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Moist Bing cherries coated in rich milk chocolate, then double-dipped in a glossy cherry coating. (3 oz.)
Chocolate-Covered Almonds: Crunchy almonds dipped in delectable milk chocolate. (4 oz.)
Mint Chocolate Truffle Cremes: Chocolate peppermint ganache made with peppermint oil, enrobed in creamy milk chocolate. (3 cremes)
- 4 lb. 5 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Apples can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Pears, Chocolate-Covered Cherries, Chocolate-Covered Almonds and Mint Chocolate Truffle Cremes should be stored at room temperature.
- Fruit: Fuji apples, Pink Lady apples, Red d'Anjou pears.
- Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Non-GMO milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, milk, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), non-GMO white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), Red Lake color (partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oil, FD&C Red #40 Lake, sorbitan monostearate), confectioners' glaze, gum arabic, natural and artificial flavor, ethyl alcohol, citric acid.
- Chocolate-Covered Almonds: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), almonds, tapioca dextrin, confectioners' glaze.
- Mint Chocolate Truffle Cremes: Milk chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), coconut oil, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), butter, oil, pure oil of peppermint, soy lecithin, natural flavor, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.