Urban Miraloma Boxwood Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Curly willow combines with vibrant green boxwood leaves and eucalyptus pods in our modern wreath. Hang it on the front door to make a stunning first impression or place it inside the house to enjoy its appeal anytime. Hand made in the USA, it will last two weeks fresh and up to one year dry.
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- All products are grown without herbicides and pesticides.
- Hand made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- 4 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For decorative purposes only.
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the wreath will last 2 weeks fresh and up to 1 year dry.