UK Cheese Collection
Enjoy a selection of the United Kingdom's best artisanal cheeses delivered right from the dairy to your door. These unique cheeses from the British Isles offer a panoramic view of celebrated regional favorites and a fine balance of flavors, textures and styles, perfect for entertaining.
Sharpham Rustic with Chive & Garlic: Crafted from the raw milk of Jersey cows who graze on wild garlic, this crumbly cheese has a bright, milky flavor laced with savory notes of spring garlic and chives. It's the perfect pairing for your favorite beers. (8 oz.)
Classic Blue Stilton: Robin and Ben Skails' award-winning Stilton is famous for its earthy aromas and rich, complex flavors. Handcrafted using a 17th-century recipe, the dense, crumbly blue-veined cheese is a traditional pairing for port. (8 oz.)
Farmhouse Waxed Cheddar: The rich, milky aromas, sharp, tangy flavors and fruity finish of this legendary British cheese exemplify the best attributes of a fully matured cow's milk cheddar. It's a great partner for microbrewed beers. (7 oz.)
- Approx. 1 lb. 7 oz. cheese total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt where it will keep for up to 2 weeks. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience each cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Sharpham Rustic: raw cow's milk, salt, rennet, chives and garlic.
- Classic Blue Stilton: pasteurized cow's milk, vegetarian rennet, salt.
- Farmhouse Waxed Cheddar: pasteurized cow's milk, vegetarian rennet, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
UK Cheese Collection
|UK Cheese Collection||$59.95||$0|