Uchicook Nonstick Steam & Grill Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When you begin using the all-purpose Uchicook Steam Grill, you'll be impressed with its exceptional versatility. The pan employs a combination of grilling and steaming to cook all types of food—meat, fish, poultry, vegetables and hot sandwiches and paninis. The two heating techniques result in shorter cooking times, and foods retain nutrients that might otherwise be lost during open-pan grilling.
- Simultaneous grilling and steaming shortens cooking time by one-third and keeps foods moist and tender.
- Interior features perimeter channel that can be filled with water and other liquids for flavorful steam cooking.
- Nonstick ridged cooking surface is scratch resistant, requires little or no oil and is easy to clean.
- Half-inch thick aluminum alloy construction distributes heat evenly and retains the ideal cooking temperature.
- Wide paddle-style side handles are easy to grasp and stay cool to the touch.
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, glass-ceramic and halogen cooktops.
- Stainless-steel lid features window for monitoring cooking and stands upright on the counter to prevent drips.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in Japan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 8 1/2" x 2 1/4" high (5 1/4" high with lid).
- 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- Aluminum alloy body, stainless-steel lid, melamine handle.
- Nonstick surface film-coated with diamond particles for scratch resistance.
- PFOA and PTFE free.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Cook on low to medium-high heat.
- Preheat grill; grill food for a few minutes on each side with cover on, add liquid and replace lid to finish cooking with steam.
- Safe for use with nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils. Metal utensils are not recommended.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Lid is dishwasher safe, hand wash base.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BLuna from Love this grill! I'm very pessimistic about grills since they tend to dry up chicken but this grill did not! It cooked the chicken perfectly and still left it "juicy." It also sped the cooking process up and allowed less of a clean up then cooking with 2-3 different product. I'm really looking forward to the endless cooking possibilities!Date published: 2017-01-23