Truffle Lobster Mac & Cheese Ramekins, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Fine white truffles, premium Maine lobster and a trio of cheeses elevate this mac and cheese to a decadent indulgence. The succulent lobster, sustainably harvested from the waters off coastal Maine, is combined with shell pasta and a mascarpone-cheddar sauce blended with a delicate lemon-herb butter. A golden topping of panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese adds satisfying crunch. Four generous servings arrive in reusable porcelain ramekins, ready to bake whenever you are. Maine-based Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Four 7.5-oz. servings in ramekins.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, freeze immediately.
- The mac and cheese will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and for up to 1 year frozen.
- Thaw the mac and cheese in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F. Remove the plastic wrap and place the ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake until the top is golden and the cheese is bubbly, 20-25 minutes, and the internal temperature reaches 165°F on a food thermometer.
- Pasta (semolina, niacin, iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cream, lobster, mascarpone cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid), panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter (cream, salt), cheddar cheese (milk, enzymes, salt), onion, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic extra virgin olive oil with organic white truffles, Romano cheese (pasteurized sheep’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), salt, white pepper.
- Contains wheat/gluten, dairy or dairy products, shellfish (lobster). Prepared in a facility that handles wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish. May contain shell fragments.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.