Truffle Camembert with Honey, Dried Fruit & Nuts
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ideal gift for the truffle lover, our collection pairs a wedge of rich, creamy "Trufflebert" cheese, perfumed with earthy black truffles, and accompaniments for serving: acacia honey with truffles and assorted dried fruits and nuts.
Trufflebert: A Camembert-style cheese made from goat's milk with a bloomy rind and a layer of black, Italian summer truffles running through the center.
Truffle Honey: Acacia honey from Italy's Umbrian mountains enhanced with bits of black truffles.
Dried fruit: A mixture of cranberries, pears, apricots and dates.
Mixed Nuts: A crunchy assortment of premium walnut halves, pecans and almonds.
- Collection includes 12 oz. cheese, 3.5 oz. honey, 3 oz. dried fruit and 3 oz. nuts
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy and USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Store the honey, dried fruit and nuts at room temperature, whchere they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at ambient temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Cheese: Goat's milk, rennet, salt, black summer truffles.
- Honey: Acacia honey, black summer truffles, flavoring.
- Fruit: Dried apricots, pears, cranberries, dates.
- Nuts: Walnuts, almonds, pecans.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meghan from One month later, finished honey! This is the PERFECT appetizer plate of bold but not overpowering truffle. I added sausage and grapes and it was the biggest hit. People WILL ASK where you got it and will call you 2 weeks later asking what brand the honey is... I have to admit, I stopped pouring the honey so I could ration it for myself and it lasted a long time and many a cheese plateDate published: 2018-01-09Rated 1 out of 5 by KitchenCheer from Sad little box For $64 I could at least expect a nice presentation box, this was a gift for someone, I am embarrassed to give it now. To the ones looking for truth, this is small, very small, was delivered in a cardboard box with a plastic bubble wrap inside with shredded paper. The bag of nuts would be comparable to a pack of delta nuts on a plane. I am very surprised at the other reviews. The other reviews swayed me to purchase. Just a heads up, I can not return as it says no returns. Happy HolidaysDate published: 2017-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Makalawena from Fabulous appetizer Everything about this was great from the various flavors and textures to the presentation. This is undoubtedly the best food I have ever ordered from Williams Sonoma!Date published: 2017-05-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Pittsburghparents from Unique and delicious I bought this cheese because I liked the set for the holidays. The nuts, honey and dried fruit made a nice presentation. As it turns out, however, the cheese was spectacular. We eat a lot of different cheeses, and we are always happy to try something new. This one really stood out. I've not tasted the likes before. Perfect, creamy, delicious and unique flavor. I would buy this again.Date published: 2016-01-05