Fig Balsamic Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Fig trees have been cultivated since ancient times, playing important roles in everything from folklore to food culture. Celebrating the delicious natural flavors of the sweet, ripe fruit, our gift set includes a California-grown fig tree, our signature fig balsamic vinegar and fig jam from The Girl & the Fig—Chef Sondra Bernstein's rustic restaurant in the Sonoma wine country.
- Fig Tree: Our potted one-year-old Chicago Hardy fig tree is an easy-to-grow, high-yielding variety that produces medium-sized purple-skinned figs with a sweet, pinkish-red flesh (see More Info for tree details.)
- Williams Sonoma California Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar: Our vinegar combines IGP-certified Balsamic of Modena with luscious Mission figs. The aromatic fig vinegar has a complex tangy-sweet flavor that complements everything from leafy greens and ripe berries to farmstead cheeses and roast meats.
- The Girl & the Fig Black Mission Fig Jam: This delicately sweet small-batch jam shines with the flavor of tree-ripened figs slow simmered with aromatic cinnamon and nutmeg, vanilla and a splash of lemon juice for zesty tang.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12"–24"-high Chicago Hardy fig tree.
- 6.76 fl. oz. Williams-Sonoma California Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
- 8 oz. The Girl and the Fig Black Mission Fig Jam.
- Zones 5-10 (outdoors, year-round), Zones 4-7 (spring-fall on patio, indoors in winter).
- Easy-to-grow tree produces sweet figs for cooking, baking or eating fresh from the tree.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Tree grows up to 10' high in container; 10'-12' high in ground.
- Requires partial shade/sun.
- Fruits from August to first frost.
- Yields up to 100 pints per season once established.
- Approx. 1 year old, 12"-24" high at shipping; arrives in a 4" diam. x 10" high grower's pot.
- Fig trees are deciduous and may arrive without leaves during fall and winter.
- Grown in CA.
Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Product of Italy; bottled in USA.
Black Mission Fig Jam
- Made in USA.
Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (balsamic vinegar, grape must, cooked grape must), Mission fig puree (acidity 4.3%).
Black Mission Fig Jam
- Water, black mission figs, sugar, lemon concentrate, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Preserved Lemon Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 1 out of 5 by CAL1 from Dead on arrival. I received this as a birthday gift. Fig tree with olive tree instructions. Read up on you web site how to re-pot and care for. One month later and still a dead stick. Contacted my daughter in law to check about any guarantee or refund. My suggestion to anyone considering this as a gift - Buyer Beware. Not a good product.Date published: 2018-11-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Sharil from Disappointing My son, who remembers when we lived in Italy and had a beautiful fig tree outside our window, sent this for a christmas gift. A thoughtful present and beautiful intention. But the tree arrived as a bareroot stick and had no instructions at all. Just a stick in a pot in a plastic bag inside the crate. I planted it carefully, but it clearly isn't alive. WS said they will send another (after a lot of phone time) so I very much hope this one grows. Really needs care instructions and much better packing and presentation for such an expense.Date published: 2016-01-22Rated 1 out of 5 by AMCris from Not what I'd expect from Williams-Sonoma Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my mom was out and fascinated with my mature fig trees, tasting her first fresh fig. I thought this would be a lovely Christmas gift for her. When it was delivered, it was a bare-root. I get that for this time of the year that it "might" not have any foliage. However, there were no care, instructions or details about the plant - just a bare branch in dirt. Even though she didn't complain and wouldn't send me a picture because she didn't want me to feel badly, I was so embarrassed. What an expensive gift for such poor presentation and attention to details. I won't ever purchase live plants, etc. through WS again. I trust and love shopping at WS, but very disappointed as this is not what I'd expect from Williams-Sonoma.Date published: 2015-12-29