Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This collection includes larger pieces and an oven-to-table au gratin, making it perfectly suited for use in preparing family-sized meals and for entertaining.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface, resulting in better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan
- 12" square grill pan
- 2 3/4-qt. and 7-qt. round cocottes with lids
- 4-qt. oval gratin
- 4 1/4-qt. coq au vin with lid
- Tea kettle with lid
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 2 3/4-Qt. Round Cocotte: 8 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 7-Qt. Round Cocotte: 11" diam., 4 3/4" high; 13 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Oval Gratin: 15" x 11" x 2 1/4" high; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- 4 1/4-Qt. Oval Coq au Vin: 11 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2" high; 12 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Tea Kettle: 6 1/4" diam., 4" high; 1-qt. cap.; 5 lb.
- Trivet: 8 3/4" diam., 1" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction; not recommended for glass stove tops.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot, soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of order receipt. Large sets may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times or that arrive separately.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BamaBruce from Large Investment / Excellent Investment Obviously this is a huge investment and the price will scare many folks off but this is hands down the best cookware we have ever owned. We switched from a Calphalon non-stick set that I never liked due to some warpage on the bottom - won't have to worry about this warping!Date published: 2015-01-29Rated 2 out of 5 by TFoodie from Heart Broken - Don't use dishwasher. I spent a small fortune on the oval cooker - because I loved the deep green color. I was sickened when I pulled it out of the dishwasher and the gorgeous finish was ruined - it had turned to a mottled bleached out dull white finish. Obviously the dishwasher detergent had ruined it. I keep it because it still cooks wonderfully but I pine for the glossy finish that it once had.Date published: 2014-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by KansasKate from the best ECI ever I much prefer Staub over Le Creuset. The exterior enamel is very glossy with great depth of color. The colors are more classic, less trendy, more versatile. Not all colors are gradient but on the ones that are, it's much more subtle. The exception is, of course, the matte black which is perfect if you want the look of old American cast iron w/ the performance of French ECI. The dark interior is a different type of enamel (NOT a coating like Teflon@) which is almost non-stick to begin with and becomes more so with use. I've never had anything stick to it that I couldn't get off easily with the little blue 3M® pad Staub recommends. Your Staub cookware will probably outlive you... so make sure you get a color you really like!Date published: 2012-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by kitchenkapers from Simply the BEST I received 3 pieces of red Staub (ooh la la!) as a b'day gift 2 years ago. Since then I've purchased nearly every piece. It is the best there is and I get perfect results every time I use it. Looking at the color alone makes me feel like cooking and I've attempted to go beyond my level of expertise because of these beauties. Be forewarned though, it's HEAVY! I'm contemplating muscle training just to gain more upper body strength! If you aren't super strong, I suggest All-Clad which is fabulous, too!Date published: 2012-03-19