Stainless-Steel Interlocking Taco Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Homemade tacos are foolproof with these interlocking racks. Each holds two taco shells upright, so you have both hands free to fill them. Start by adding cooked fillings such as meat, chicken or beans. Next, add cheese, then place the rack on the oven or grill to stay warm. By warming your tacos upright, you’ll enjoy a perfect combination of gooey melted cheese and a deliciously crisp shell.
- Interlocking racks hold tacos upright for hands-free filling, easy warming and convenient serving.
- Add cooked ingredients and cheese, then warm the racks in the oven or on the grill. Just before you’re ready to eat, add cool fillings like lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole.
- Each rack has a top handle for easy mobility—plus side handles for connecting additional racks.
- The sides of racks allow air to circulate, so shells stay crisp.
- Made of durable brushed stainless steel.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4"L x 4 3/4"W x 5 1/4"H.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use heat-safe glove when handling hot surfaces.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flowers1 from Great Taco Holders! It works perfectly. It holds the taco in place and family loved using it!Date published: 2014-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by cozettef from Makes tacos easy This makes filling tacos so easy and they will stay warm on the grill until ready for serving.Date published: 2014-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Tandem from Great on the Grill These worked really great for flour shells - I lightly brushed on olive oil and they came out light, formed, and crispy. Hoped the slots were a little more wider to use to fill but not a show shopper. I bought enough to make 6 at a time so I didn't have to wait too long to get mine!Date published: 2014-06-27Rated 3 out of 5 by Iwonder from I'm still not sure I want to give a good review, but honestly am not certain about this product. I think if you get good tacos, cook at the right temp and place them on a cookie sheet, you will be pleased. I cooked many at once and only half worked out well. I will keep trying though since I have four sets now!Date published: 2014-06-23Rated 4 out of 5 by leafpicker from great for tacos in the oven great for tacos in the oven. Could be used on the bbq but maybe a little too hot.Date published: 2014-06-14