St. Jude Gift Crate
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Inspire heartwarming moments with a special gift set that benefits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other life-threatening diseases. In this signature crate, we've included four seasonal essentials, all decorated with colorful holiday designs.
- Set includes: St. Jude Heart Mug, Gingerbread Cookies (10.58 oz.), Scented Candle and Silicone Spatula, presented in a reusable wooden gift crate.
- St. Jude Heart Mug: Sip cozy winter beverages from this handcrafted stoneware mug, embellished with an inset 24-karat-gold heart.
- St. Jude Gingerbread Cookies: In the playful spirit of the holidays, our fresh-baked gingerbread cookies are hand-decorated with festive designs based on original drawings by the talented kids at St. Jude. Set of 9.
- St. Jude Candle: Fill your home with the fresh floral aromas of scarlet poppies with this handcrafted candle, set in a ceramic holder with a metallic gold heart.
- St. Jude Snow Spatula: Celebrate the joys of winter's first snowfall with this versatile heat-resistant silicone spatula, featuring an adorable drawing by one of the creative young patients at St. Jude.
- A portion of the purchase price for this gift set benefits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Dimensions & More Info
St. Jude Heart Mug
- 3 3/4" diam.; 4" high.
- 15-oz. cap.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
St. Jude Gingerbread Cookies
- Set includes 9 cookies.
- 10.58 oz.
- Made in Canada.
St. Jude Candle
- 3 1/2" diam.; 3 3/4" high.
- Approx. burn time: 40 hours.
- Made in China.
St. Jude Spatula
- 12 1/2" long.
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head removes for dishwasher cleaning.
- Hand-wash wooden handle.
- BPA-free silicone head made in China; beech wood handle made in Poland.
St. Jude Gingerbread Cookies
- Cookie: Wheat flour, fancy molasses, sugar, butter (milk, salt), liquid whole eggs, salt, spices, baking soda.
- Icing: Icing (icing sugar, cornstarch, sugar, water, meringue powder [sugar, corn syrup solids, dried egg whites, gum arabic, calcium lactate, lactic acid, sodium aluminum sulphate, cream of tartar, citric acid, artificial flavor, xanthan gum], color [water, sugar, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, modified cornstarch, sodium alginate, citric acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives]).
- Contains wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.